2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Too much fun for a 4-cyl
By CHIEF on 10/13/07 06:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have 1300 miles on the car and I am impressed with the ride. The drive train tends to whine when put under pressure, but the engine is top of its class. I am not sure why you would buy the 6-cyl when the i4 is so peppy and quiet at hwy speeds. I get 26 mpg around town with the manual. I think this is the best buy hands down.

Great family sedan
By rick on 04/13/07 10:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had the car for about a year now, it is great! It gets the stated or higher mileage, and the manual transmission is a joy to go through. Heated leather seats are great for those cool days, the XM I can live without, but it's ok. No rattles, tight steering, it is a sport sedan for sure!!

Honda Accord, Poor choice
By R. Allen on 01/17/07 08:55 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Ride is uncomfortable. Dangerously pulls to the right, either not aligned properly or there is a manufacturing defect, gas mileage is less than I got on a Buick LeSabre. Very disappointed in this car. Would not recommend it to anyone.

I Love My Car
By Betcha on 01/03/07 07:21 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my First Honda last month! Let me just say after a little Saturn this ride is awesome! The care that the dealership took in helping me find my perfect car made the whole thing worth it. I love driving a manual car and even though it is only a 4 cyl it has plenty of power to get up and over the flint hills in KS. My daughter is looking forward to me handing this car down to her when she is ready to drive in 3 years. I love the color of Moroccan red. Fun and sporty car for an older mom of two girls that doesn't want to grow up!

Great car
By Sheryl on 08/18/06 17:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car a few days ago and did not expect to have a luxury car but that's what it drives like. I have had two LX models and this is not the same car! VERY comfortable, great stereo, wonderful luxurious features from heated seats to XM radio. The suspension is great, very little road noise compared to the LX. Worth every penny!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.