2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Seats are the worst!
By clusterliver on 11/20/11 18:33 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

An otherwise very nice car is spoiled by seats that are hard as rocks. The seatbacks felt as though they were convex rather than concave making me feel as though there was a fist in my back all the time. I bought the car in 2011 with 17,000 miles on it and sold it 8 months later after putting just 4200 miles on it. I preferred to drive the car that the Honda was to replace - an '03 Saab with 121K miles.

Utility vehicle after all
By smrth_gpt on 03/20/10 17:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car brand new. My experience with this vehicle has been as follows - the engine & transmission provide a smooth, powerful and reliable ride. The suspension is awful though - you can feel even the slightest imperfections on the road. The build quality and sound insulation is pathetic - too much road- noise and constant rattling and squeaking from the doors and windows is annoying

Simply the Best
By surfkitty on 02/18/10 11:42 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have over 40k miles logged and not one problem and only 5 oil changes/services. Not real crazy about the styling but the overall reliability, comfort and worry free driving more than make up for it. Honda simply makes the best cars for the money!!

So far, so good
By Roll Tide on 01/11/10 17:27 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had my Accord for about a month. I got a great deal on a pre-owned 2007 Accord with a V6 and I love it so far. It has a ton of power and still gets pretty decent mileage. There were some minor interior problems that came with the car, but nothing you wouldn't expect for a 3 year old used auto, and nothing I couldn't fix with a little superglue. I love the handling and the interior, and I can go on for days about how much I love the V6's power. I don't know if I would have spent the extra $$$ for the V6 if I were purchasing a new one, but this one was only about 300.00 more than similar 4cyl models on the same lot.

I like it
By gt on 07/27/09 21:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought 2nd hand with 15k miles for a second auto... Surprised me.. Now my regular car... Fun to drive... Totally reliable.. Very quick... Great handling.. Ave gas mileage 22 city 29 hwy with ac and I do push it a bit... Hated the velour seats.. Always covered with dog hair so I put in leather.. Huge help.. I consider this to be an underrated really excellent auto ... Get one.

Bang for the buck
By Walker Boh on 06/18/09 12:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 1998 Civic EX for this, so I LOVE the seats- even after 18 hours of driving. Cloth seats may be more comfortable than the leather ones. Love that this car does NOT stand out, especially given my long break-in history. Motor is perfect: Smooth, powerful, and upper 20's in mixed driving. I feel a shudder from 1st to 2nd when the car is warmed up and vibration in tires from 45-65 when temps are 60 or below. The former appears to be caused by a TSB that my dealer says only applies to 03-05 Accords, and I'm guessing the flat spots reported on another reviewer's tires may be what I have on mine. If I can fix the former and confirm cause on the latter I'll keep her. I LOVE that motor!!

Should have gotten leather seats
By Chris on 06/12/09 13:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven more in the past 2 years due to many factors. I'm really lucky to have had this Honda. Very happy with the V6, great pick up. I call it peppy, handles great, feels sporty to me. I like to keep my car clean. Well the seats are a problem, they are like a lint brush. They are always covered in lint and hair no matter how much I clean them. Seats are comfortable to me, 6'2" big fellow. I had a used 96 Accord and thought it was a nice car too. I will look at getting a new Accord when the time comes.

Happy i bought it
By Dick on 08/24/08 09:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This my first foreign car. I bought the car because of the raves about Honda quality and reliability. I chose the Se auto. V-6 because it had what i wanted in a car without all the frills. The car is everything i thought it would be,and more.

Great Value
By jedo97 on 08/10/08 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car for those on a budget. I have the V6 Special Edition, nice big 17" wheels, steering wheel controls and 6 disc Cd player. Ride is slightly firm because of bigger wheels, but trade off is excellent steering feel, superlative road feedback and above average acceleration. If you're like me and love to drive, then no other car in this segment fits the bill. Nothing could touch it for finish, reliability, sporty nature and good looks. The Camry doesn't look this good and definitely isn't sporty in driving dynamics. This car loves the backroads and twisties and the brakes are excellent. I don't agree with Edmund's rating for the brakes.

exceptional value
By trent on 06/12/08 19:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Was in the market after surviving for a year driving an '07 Yaris-poor handling for New England winters! Drove the Accord and we were convinced that we made the right decision. Gas mileage is consistently 25+ mpg. Handling is quick and secure. Winter tires/wheel package (Tire Rack) with standard VSA make driving in Vt winters a breeze. Unbeatable combination of power/performance and value .

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.