2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Getting Bored
By cha on 05/27/09 15:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this since 07 August and this is my second accord and second review. After driving it for more than 40k miles I am noticing some defects. When it's cold it's harder to shift the 3rd gear since mine is a stick shift. Also I hear some rattling noise in the front and and some noise under the stereo. Breaks and the clutch is fine so far and regular oil changes are done at Honda Dealerships. It has a great pickup when shifting gears since its a stick shift. No matter what it is a great econobox even after 40k but wouldn't buy an accord again cos I'm getting bored with this car...By the way 2 months after I bought the car I had to take it back to replace noisy drivers seat.

Solid Car but low resale
By Jeremy on 01/06/09 17:00 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Rides great, ridiculous mpg, I get 32 mpg to work and back. Going 70 mph on cruise I get 38. :) Nice smooth clutch, unlike the old flimsy Honda clutches. The only thing wrong with the stereo is that you need to replace the speakers and it will sound great for under $100. If it ever gets wrecked I'll be safe and I'll get another one, just not the new body.

I love my Honda
By Bruce of SC on 01/02/09 19:26 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Accord for 2 years and I have not had any trouble with it. The four cylinder engine performs very well. I am glad I did not get the six. The only shortcoming I have found is in the rain, a cracked window allows a lot of water to drip in. It usually ends up on the window controls.

The best car for this price
By Terry on 09/02/08 13:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car exactly a year ago, so it's a time to write a review. This is an excellent car for this price. There is no one feature from VP-to-LX differences I really miss. I believe it was a mistake for Honda to drop a budget style for the new Accord lineup. Hope they will have one for 2010. BTH, we have also 2007 V6 in the household - don't buy V6, the relatively small difference in acceleration doesn't worth paying extra money.

Quality car, fun to drive, reliable
By Noel Ness on 03/15/08 17:54 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Driving at 68-70 mph I average around 35 miles to the gallon, In city driving it drops down to around 15, but in the winter time (Wisconsin) with slippery, ices road I only got 21. I love the power of acceleration compared to my 1997 Accord. Love the Honda Accord NN

Satisfied
By JV on 02/24/08 11:45 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The car is responsive and pretty fun to drive. Feels powerful at higher RPMs. Tows a light trailer with 1 motorcycle easily with no issues at all. Trade in value is already lower than I expected for an Accord. Lots of storage compartments inside passenger area. despite VP coming with only 2 speakers. The other 4 are wired from the factory - just pop aftermarket or honda speakers in and go - mine sound great. Stereo does lack technology compared to competitors, does not support MP3 discs or input from player, need an adapter for another $200 to use CD changer jack as input for iPod etc.

My Second Accord(bang for the buck)
By Nuwarakolla on 09/17/07 19:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Looked everywhere on for Scion TCs, VW Rabbits and got the best deal amongst all of them and got it for under $15k. Great car, my first brand new car and my previous car was an Accord too. Handles great. Plenty of space in the back for friends. Only issue is that the VP doesnt have power mirrors or rear speakers. Going to purchase some Infinitis for the rear and sure that this car will run forever.

Fun Little Car
By J Evans on 03/01/07 13:53 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Handles curves well with great acceleration. Doesn't have all the toys, but has all you really need.

Bad seat
By dadiss on 01/10/07 19:31 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It is fun to drive and all, the exterior look is fine but the inside is very basic and the seat are owful and very very uncomfortable especially during long drive, even my old accord 92 was better.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.