2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Sleeper sedan - 2nd review
By maxdriver on 02/08/09 16:24 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second review. I now have 31k miles on my Accord. This has been an outstanding value for me. I do about 20K business miles per year in the Accord. If I am not in a rush, I try to cruise at 65 MPH on the highway and when I do, I get about 32 mpg. The car has been totally without problems so far. All I've done for maintenance is oil changes. Third gear is a minor irritation, as it will pop out of gear when the car is cold and I'm not careful with the shift action. The engine is a work of art, with a high redline and plenty of torque! I added an iPod connection and fog lights to the original package. TL sway bars and auto dimming mirror are next. Great car!

Mutil-talented car
By Dan on 02/22/08 11:15 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car new is a great compromise between comfort, performance and practicality. I added fog lights and a rear wing spoiler. I am tall, and find it very roomy, with plenty of leg room in the back seat. The interior is very nice and the overall build quality appears to be great. It is very quiet and smooth. The 6-speed manual transmission is fun to drive, and the smooth free-revving engine feels quite powerful. The engine is only at 2100 RPM @ 65 MPH in 6th. I do experience rough shifts in 3rd gear, like many other Honda/Acura 6MT owners. But it is not too bad. I put Dunlop Wintersport tires on, and this car handles very well in ice and snow

Awesome drive
By Amy Dizney on 01/20/08 06:42 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I can't say enough about the performance. Fast, smooth, handles very well. I just wish I could legally really get on it to see how fast it will go. Beautiful black leather interior. Easy access to console. Highly reccommend Ipod adaptor,the controls are on my steering wheel. Heated seats required in Mass winters. Fits my family of five comfortably in back seat. The roomy rear seat was my major decision for choosing this over larger SUV. Great on gas. So far got me to work during 2 snow storms at ease. Sunroof gives a nice breeze rather than huge air rush through the vehicle. Huge trunk with fold down seats for large items like lumber. My 10 year old can't wait to get license to drive this car 2015.

Some Good, Some Bad
By Dagwood on 01/02/08 11:24 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I like this car, but the manual transmission has become frustrating in cold weather. Difficult 3rd gear shift and it will occasionally throw the stick out of gear. This is not uncommon with this transmission in the sedan, coupe, S2000, Civic si, and Acura TL. I love everything else about the car and I still like the 6-speed even with this problem - I just wish Honda would solve the issue. Comfy seats, good accel and passing power, nice ride, decent handling, nice stereo, heated mirrors & seats. I put Dunlop Wintersport M3s on the car and the are wonderful - better than the stock Michelins. I'm not a huge fan of the look of the rear end of the car, but I like it better than the '08s.

Sleeper sedan
By maxdriver on 11/04/07 03:56 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I traded a Focus SVT for my 6-speed sedan. I wanted something with more room and refinement. I am extremely pleased with the Accord. The 6-speed is very smooth shifting; the engine is powerful and smooth. I recently sold my G35 coupe, which sounded like a tractor engine at WOT compared to the Accord V06! I like the stealth(sleeper)appearance of the sedan. The body leans more than I like in curves. I plan on adding some TL sway bars in the future.

Lives up to the Reputation
By ConserveLiberty on 09/05/07 08:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is our second Honda. My children drive a 2005 Civic LX We have been very impressed with the quality and value of that car, so when it was (finally) time to drive a car again and trade the Suburban, we researched mid- size sedans. All of the consumer claims about the Honda Accord seem to be true. Interior controls come to hand easily and logically (except the airconditioning On button), exterior is very well designed and attractive and build quality is excellent. Rear passenger room is the best of any car we sampled. Seats are comfortable for a long drive, the truck is cavernous and the eng9ine is silent and powerful. All in all, a sober, prudent, great value.

Fast, Smooth & Refined
By 07V66MT on 08/02/07 08:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I also tested an 07 V6 6MT altima but decided to purchase an 07 Accord sedan v6 6MT 2 weeks ago so I haven't opened it up yet but, coming from someone who's owned 2 5.0 Mustangs, Taurus SVO, and a Grand Prix GTP, the 6speed manual definitely holds its own. I wish others would discuss prices and help future buyers determine a decent deal -- with destination charge i paid 24899, plus 6/100,000 warranty (no ded.) and wheel/tire protection both for 1130. I dealt directly with the sales manager and this was his first offer -- and I always heard Honda wouldn't negotiate. Only modification is K&N drop-in air filter which seems to help some. I'm very pleased thus far.

First Accord - Somewhat Disappointed
By Marc on 07/31/07 14:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Perhaps my expectations were too high. I have owned three Acuras, which were of higher quality. And three Mazdas, which required no warranty service visits. This car required three warranty service visits before the 18,000 mile point. One for a blocked drain and a rattle in the dash, one for a protective cover in the wheelwell that fell off, and one to turn the front brake rotors that warped at 7K (mostly highway) miles. One of the reasons I paid a premium for a Honda is to avoid these multiple service visits. The brakes are weaker than they should be, and the handling could be somewhat more crisp. I find the ride quality to be comfortable.

My First Honda
By WVUPIKAPP on 06/01/07 15:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car 2 weeks ago. Ride is smooth and on the highway I don't even realize am going 80 mph. Comfortable seats, plenty of leg room, especially with tilt and telescopic wheel. Fun to drive. Glad I bought a Honda.

You Can't Beat It!
By Steve on 05/15/07 04:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up this beauty 2 days ago. The vehicle so far has exceeded all my expectations. The ride is excellent, although on the firm side, but that is expected on this model. The craftsmanship and quality of materials and fit and finish are fabulous. The interior layout and roominess are premium. V6 is smooth and powerful. Auto transmission is very smooth and precise. I had considered a Pilot, but I am so happy I went with the Accord. You cannot believe how much room this car has until you sit in it. You cannot get more quality and enjoyment for your money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.