Used 2007 Honda Accord EX-L Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Too much fun for a 4-cyl
By CHIEF

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have 1300 miles on the car and I am impressed with the ride. The drive train tends to whine when put under pressure, but the engine is top of its class. I am not sure why you would buy the 6-cyl when the i4 is so peppy and quiet at hwy speeds. I get 26 mpg around town with the manual. I think this is the best buy hands down.

XM, room, leather, engine

Better plastic that does not gouge so easily. Manual shifter could be smoother

Great family sedan
By rick

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I had the car for about a year now, it is great! It gets the stated or higher mileage, and the manual transmission is a joy to go through. Heated leather seats are great for those cool days, the XM I can live without, but it's ok. No rattles, tight steering, it is a sport sedan for sure!!

Heated leather seats, sunroof, ride.

Need a little more room interior room, get rid of trunk hinges that are inside the compartment.

Honda Accord, Poor choice
By R. Allen

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Ride is uncomfortable. Dangerously pulls to the right, either not aligned properly or there is a manufacturing defect, gas mileage is less than I got on a Buick LeSabre. Very disappointed in this car. Would not recommend it to anyone.

Safety features (which will be needed if it keeps pulling off the roadway)

Better gas mileage, a more comfortable ride, sell a car that is aligned and goes straight. If it doesn't there is product liability on the part of the mfg. and dealer.

I Love My Car
By Betcha

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought my First Honda last month! Let me just say after a little Saturn this ride is awesome! The care that the dealership took in helping me find my perfect car made the whole thing worth it. I love driving a manual car and even though it is only a 4 cyl it has plenty of power to get up and over the flint hills in KS. My daughter is looking forward to me handing this car down to her when she is ready to drive in 3 years. I love the color of Moroccan red. Fun and sporty car for an older mom of two girls that doesn't want to grow up!

XM Satellite radio, power heated leather, sunroof, and plenty of room in the trunk.

Trade cup holders with cubby spot. It is awkward for a short person to reach back to get drink instead of froward. Make the rear seats heated for my kids. Power outlet in trunk for carrying powered coolers to softball tournaments and long car trips.

Great car
By Sheryl

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car a few days ago and did not expect to have a luxury car but that's what it drives like. I have had two LX models and this is not the same car! VERY comfortable, great stereo, wonderful luxurious features from heated seats to XM radio. The suspension is great, very little road noise compared to the LX. Worth every penny!

Fabulous radio, CD changer, 8 cup holders.

A built in remote button for garage door opener (you get this in the V6 I think).