Used 2007 Honda Accord Special Edition V-6 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Seats are the worst!
By clusterliver

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

An otherwise very nice car is spoiled by seats that are hard as rocks. The seatbacks felt as though they were convex rather than concave making me feel as though there was a fist in my back all the time. I bought the car in 2011 with 17,000 miles on it and sold it 8 months later after putting just 4200 miles on it. I preferred to drive the car that the Honda was to replace - an '03 Saab with 121K miles.

Responsive, quiet engine in a nice handling sedan.

Soften the seats and give greater adjustments to the passenger seat.

Utility vehicle after all
By smrth_gpt

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car brand new. My experience with this vehicle has been as follows - the engine & transmission provide a smooth, powerful and reliable ride. The suspension is awful though - you can feel even the slightest imperfections on the road. The build quality and sound insulation is pathetic - too much road- noise and constant rattling and squeaking from the doors and windows is annoying

silky smooth engine, reliable powertrain - you can count on this car

1. suspension - needs to be softened a bit 2. sound insulation - reduce road noise 3. seat fabric looks cheap in quality and the seats are not comfortable for long drives

Simply the Best
By surfkitty

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have over 40k miles logged and not one problem and only 5 oil changes/services. Not real crazy about the styling but the overall reliability, comfort and worry free driving more than make up for it. Honda simply makes the best cars for the money!!

Hondas V6,Reliability, Build Quality

A few more gizmos would be nice, but that's really nit - picking.

So far, so good
By Roll Tide

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have only had my Accord for about a month. I got a great deal on a pre-owned 2007 Accord with a V6 and I love it so far. It has a ton of power and still gets pretty decent mileage. There were some minor interior problems that came with the car, but nothing you wouldn't expect for a 3 year old used auto, and nothing I couldn't fix with a little superglue. I love the handling and the interior, and I can go on for days about how much I love the V6's power. I don't know if I would have spent the extra $$$ for the V6 if I were purchasing a new one, but this one was only about 300.00 more than similar 4cyl models on the same lot.

V6, V6, and V6....I also love the safety features that my wife's Altima lacks. Like the side curtain airbags, and the way it positions the baby seat about 6 inches away from the door, where the Altima has it right up against the door. The latch restrain buckles for the child seat make a tight fit.

none so far.

I like it
By gt

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought 2nd hand with 15k miles for a second auto... Surprised me.. Now my regular car... Fun to drive... Totally reliable.. Very quick... Great handling.. Ave gas mileage 22 city 29 hwy with ac and I do push it a bit... Hated the velour seats.. Always covered with dog hair so I put in leather.. Huge help.. I consider this to be an underrated really excellent auto ... Get one.

engine

split or totally reclining rear seatback needs auto headlights, fix the annoying door locks and lack of an external truck latch..must use key or open from cabin