2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Update to Second Honda
By Autobuff on 05/18/10 08:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Ok I have had my car for 3 weeks and very impressed with the fuel economy. I have filled my car twice since I got my car getting 425 miles to a tank with combined driving. Avg. 30.1 mpg. It feels nice to get over 290 mile per tank like i did on my 2001 millennia. Motor is very peppy, stick is still very slick.

Second Honda
By autobuff on 05/04/10 16:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my second Honda that I have purchased. The first a honda CRX Si drove it to 305,116 miles. The ride is smooth, and the interior much improved compared to my friends accord's. The interior is quiet enough to have a civil conversation, though not as quiet as a Lexus. Pick up is effortless with the manual with a slick feel. I bought this car used with only 27,900 miles on it, and the way i see it it is barely broken in. I look forward to minimal maintenance issues, and great return on this purchase.

In it for the long haul
By CMG11 on 03/04/10 11:10 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased new on 12/2006. As of 3/2010, have 147K miles. Mostly New England interstate driving. Purchased this car because of reliability reputation and high resale value. Hope to keep for 500K. Average about 30 MPG over the years with a min of 23 and max of 36 in a single fill-up. No issues with transmission or clutch, engine, electric, or body. Very reliable in all weather conditions once stock tires are replaced. Only one unscheduled stop for brake replacement. Issues: - Front brakes replaced at 30K due to heavy pulsation. No replacement since. Same with rear brakes (55K). - Stock tires not great especially in winter. Snow tires are a must for New England.

They keep getting better
By BOS man on 01/29/08 13:58 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 4th Accord ('77, '83, '94, '07) and definitely the best. Very smooth ride and manual shift. Lots of power above 3K RPM. Tight steering and suspension tuned exactly as I like it (stiff but comfy). This car is very fun to drive, quiet, well-designed and solidly built. Back seat quite roomy even for my 6ft sons. Mileage is a little disappointing (28-29 on suburban commute with few stops--less than my '94), but that may relate to the car tempting me to drive "aggressively." I love this car!

Honda Driver For Life
By Jami on 08/28/07 15:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've had Honda's my whole life - from 16 until now (34). This Accord is a beautiful car and incredibily comfortable. We've driven it from Houston to Phoenix, to OKC, and back again and haven't complained once. It rides so smoothly I have to really keep an eye on my speed.

Excellent Value
By Brian on 08/28/07 15:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I now have 15000 miles on car. Superb body structure and build quality. Paint quality amazing for production vehicle. Quiet, comfortable, reliable. Excellent fuel economy for its size: 29 mpg. avg. I drove Camry, Fusion, Aura...Sportier than Camry, Much better build quality and interior design than either Fusion or Aura. Reliabilty should be top notch: I have 220000 miles on 1991 Accord that I still own.

Solid choice
By ian stuart on 07/03/07 09:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Turned in my Honda Civic lease car with plans to lease another Civic. But the Accord was so much quieter and smoother riding than the Civic. So I ended up leasing an Accord. Love the 6 CD set up. Nice sound system. Manual transmission is smooth. The manual transmission seems to be much better mated to the engine than the automatic. Automatic seemed noiser and rougher. Plus the manual gets a bit better mileage. I average about 27 mpg in mostly city driving. (The Civic did get better mileage.) The engine is silky smooth for a 4-cylinder. Plenty of power. Who needs 6 cylinders? Honda makes great engines. Love the Moroccan red color.

Real Fun
By Tom on 02/18/07 16:47 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent car for that money. Easy on the pedal. Always have feeling that you have control over the car. It's a big car but you will control it like a smaller car. The inside is roomy. Overall, the car is great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.