Used 2007 Honda Accord Value Package Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Getting Bored
By cha

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this since 07 August and this is my second accord and second review. After driving it for more than 40k miles I am noticing some defects. When it's cold it's harder to shift the 3rd gear since mine is a stick shift. Also I hear some rattling noise in the front and and some noise under the stereo. Breaks and the clutch is fine so far and regular oil changes are done at Honda Dealerships. It has a great pickup when shifting gears since its a stick shift. No matter what it is a great econobox even after 40k but wouldn't buy an accord again cos I'm getting bored with this car...By the way 2 months after I bought the car I had to take it back to replace noisy drivers seat.

Favorite Features

Day time running lights, 5 speed manual.

Solid Car but low resale
By Jeremy

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Rides great, ridiculous mpg, I get 32 mpg to work and back. Going 70 mph on cruise I get 38. :) Nice smooth clutch, unlike the old flimsy Honda clutches. The only thing wrong with the stereo is that you need to replace the speakers and it will sound great for under $100. If it ever gets wrecked I'll be safe and I'll get another one, just not the new body.

Favorite Features

Quick for a 4 cyl, great fuel economy, low insurance cost and there tons of aftermarket parts to make your run-of- the-mill sedan unique

Suggested Improvements

They should level the trunk space things like to move around back there

I love my Honda
By Bruce of SC

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned my Accord for 2 years and I have not had any trouble with it. The four cylinder engine performs very well. I am glad I did not get the six. The only shortcoming I have found is in the rain, a cracked window allows a lot of water to drip in. It usually ends up on the window controls.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, reliability, engine performance. The VP is a great value.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the dripping water when a window is cracked in the rain.

The best car for this price
By Terry

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car exactly a year ago, so it's a time to write a review. This is an excellent car for this price. There is no one feature from VP-to-LX differences I really miss. I believe it was a mistake for Honda to drop a budget style for the new Accord lineup. Hope they will have one for 2010. BTH, we have also 2007 V6 in the household - don't buy V6, the relatively small difference in acceleration doesn't worth paying extra money.

Favorite Features

Fun to drive (MT). Fuel economy is impressive (195-65-15 tires). Price.

Suggested Improvements

Build quality is getting worse - for all Japanese cars built here, not Hondas only. Would be great to improve it, but don't know how.

Quality car, fun to drive, reliable
By Noel Ness

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Driving at 68-70 mph I average around 35 miles to the gallon, In city driving it drops down to around 15, but in the winter time (Wisconsin) with slippery, ices road I only got 21. I love the power of acceleration compared to my 1997 Accord. Love the Honda Accord NN