2007 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The Good and the Bad
By joe287 on 02/16/13 09:03 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Good: Reliability, low repair costs, comfortable cabin, satellite radio The Bad: poor turning radius, long delay when putting car in reverse gear, transmission acts funny at 60MPH (RPMs are too low causing car to shake and vibrate as if the tires are flat), really poor mileage (gets 25MPG on highway but when car idles it gobbles gas fast causing city to be more like 17MPG), responsiveness is just ok. Overall: Would not buy another. I expected more from this car. The worst part is the turning radius, for such a small car I would expect to zip in and out of parking spaces, just canít happen which makes the car ultra-ultra uncomfortable to run around town with!

2007 Honda Accord i4 - 5mt
By jc124 on 12/24/12 14:44 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a pre-owned 2007 Honda Accord EX-L i4-5MT,with Navigation. Design: I'm very impressed by the design, both outside and inside. From cubby holes/drink holders/buttons/lights, everything is pretty well laid out. The seats are reasonably comfortable, not fantastic but reasonable enough for long trips. Performance: 1st gear / 2nd gear are so - so, but once 3rd gear is in place, this car pulls nicely and sounds lively. Sound: it's quite loud pulling from 1st/2nd gear, but I suppose that is typical in this generation of cars with 4 cylinder engines. Once 3rd and especially 4th are used, it has very quiet road manners within the city. On the highway, it's quiet in 5th gear.

My First Honda
By ladyposche on 11/23/12 21:59 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

this is my first Honda and I love it! Now, at first, I was not feeling the exterior design. But now I love lookng at it. I added some accents to it to make my car look more stylish. I do not like the fuel economy much. I thought since its a manual, my gas mileage is good. So pretty much I watch how "fast" I drive so that my car gets good mileage. Also I do not like that there is no auxillary output for the car; I ended up getting a fm transmitter so I can cintinue with what I do:)

Delighted Honda Owner!
By luckyresorts on 12/30/11 17:32 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this dream machine 2 days ago and am in love with it! The VP has a numerous amount of features. I paid $15K with only 15,000 super low miles! Driving this car is like being on a cloud. The handling is very good, no road noise, which some owners said is common in this year Accord. When I drove it the first night on my way home, the suspension seemed a bit firm and rough, then a day or so later felt much more soft and comfortable. I'm disappointed the car has no VP logo on the trunk. Very strange. Plenty of power and very smooth shifting. The ride is so quiet, it's unbelievable. I'm so happy with my car and recommended it to anyone looking to find forever reliability!!!

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED
By scar_cle on 12/02/11 09:25 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great! Virtually unbreakable. has 85k on it now, and only ever replaced a 20$ sensor in the radiator. Besides tires/brakes/oil changes, its a SOLID car.. Heated seats & mirrors are a great touch, and the 6 disc CD changer is awesome for road trips! Only downside, is that the MPG is really based on how much of a lead foot you have, if you are constantly flooring it, expect about 20-25 MPG. The v6 model is a little more peppy, but has known issues with the transmission, also the 4cyl has a timing chain, and the 6cyl has a belt that needs to be replaced at 110k miles.(about a 500$ service) If features arent important, check the VP, not many bells & whistles but same drive/engin

Seats are the worst!
By clusterliver on 11/20/11 18:33 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

An otherwise very nice car is spoiled by seats that are hard as rocks. The seatbacks felt as though they were convex rather than concave making me feel as though there was a fist in my back all the time. I bought the car in 2011 with 17,000 miles on it and sold it 8 months later after putting just 4200 miles on it. I preferred to drive the car that the Honda was to replace - an '03 Saab with 121K miles.

High Reliability. Great Value. Poor seat comfort.
By sjulier on 07/29/11 13:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Simple lines, excellent interior ergonomics, quiet on highway, excellent gas mileage - I average 33-34 mpg on highway, 29 mpg in commuter traffic with full synthetic oil. Super low maintenance cost. I like everything about the car except the seat. I am 6'0" and cannot stretch my leg out straight. The seat track is too short and there is too much padding under the leg.

Great buy
By sgrossm1 on 06/22/11 12:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car in Summer of 2010. It was a used car with just over 28,000 miles on it. The very next day I took the car on a five week cross-country road trip. I was impressed with how zippy the car is and how comfortable it is on the highway. Road noise can be loud, but around town or with the radio on it is a very quiet place to be. With the car fully loaded (trunk and back seat) and with A/C on low, I was able to get 32 mpg the entire trip (using cruise control). I have also been able to get 35+ mpg on other non-loaded trips with cruise control. The car is cheap to run and with the stick can be a hoot in 2 or 3 gear. Very practical car. I recommend it highly.

hwy mileage on my 2007 accord ex 4 cylinder
By hondaron on 05/18/11 19:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am amazed by the performance and highway MPG on my 2007 Accord EX 4 cylinder sedan.. We averaged 33 MPG on a weekend trip to Nashville from St Louis. This is our third Honda. The first two were V6 Accords. Normal pure highway MPG seems to be 32. We have approximately 28,000 miles. I share the complaint that I can't easily play my IPOD. through the sound system. I recently purchased a system from SAMS for approx $50 that enables me to play my IPOD Touch through an FM setting.

I love it!
By mizzsnap1 on 03/22/11 09:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Sedan Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car to accommodate my son and I. I wanted a vehicle spacious for family trips but not too bulky, reliable, comfortable, and durable. Of course I chose the Honda Accord. I recently took my Accord in to be serviced and was given a Civic as a loaner. I don't regret my choice with the Accord! The Civic brought a lot of road noise that I don't have with mine. The Accord also provides a much smoother drive for a more calm and luxurious ride! I also like the steering buttons which make it much easier to navigate the stereo system. My 1996 Honda lasted me until 2009, and I plan on keeping my 07 for as long as it lasts!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.