2007 Honda Accord Coupe 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

LX Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
No Disappointment
By sae185628 on 10/06/08 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my truck in order to get better gas mileage. I have not been disappointed at all. I average 27 mpg for city and 31 mpg on the highway. And believe me that I am hard on vehicles, taking corners at higher speeds than one should, speeding, etc. This car has been nothing but impressive from my standpoint. I have had no issues with it and it has over 24,000 miles.

I like this car more every day
By Allegro on 10/12/07 13:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I will own this car for a long time. I like to drive and this car is a great balance of performance and economy. I purchased a new Accord in 1990 and it has 160,000 miles and it has had no issues. I intend to keep this one even longer. It is nice to get a good quality car without having to pay for countless fancy options.

Very Pleased!!
By Fase79 on 02/09/07 17:47 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Yes indeed very pleased...The drive is smooth with great acceleration surprisingly for a 4 cylinder. It's great on gas (24 city/34 highway). It has a nice subtle and sleek interior metal trimming on the door (black seats/carpet). Overall you get a car with a subtle and sleek design that's economical and will hold its value.

Great sporty coupe!!!
By Shaun on 10/18/06 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great sporty coupe that looks great, drives great and even smeels great. I bought this car about 3 weeks ago and I am very happy with my decision. I have averaged 27 mpg so far. It drives great and with the 5 speed it is really fun to drive. If you don't need a sunroof, cd changer, and powerseats go with the LX! Cheaper and better resale value!!!