Used 2007 Honda Accord LX Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

No Disappointment
By sae185628

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my truck in order to get better gas mileage. I have not been disappointed at all. I average 27 mpg for city and 31 mpg on the highway. And believe me that I am hard on vehicles, taking corners at higher speeds than one should, speeding, etc. This car has been nothing but impressive from my standpoint. I have had no issues with it and it has over 24,000 miles.

Favorite Features

interior styling gas mileage stick shift ease of maintenance trunk space

Suggested Improvements

The only thing I would recommend is getting the LX with the 18 inch rims. It looks very unattractive with the standard 16 in wheels.

I like this car more every day
By Allegro

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I will own this car for a long time. I like to drive and this car is a great balance of performance and economy. I purchased a new Accord in 1990 and it has 160,000 miles and it has had no issues. I intend to keep this one even longer. It is nice to get a good quality car without having to pay for countless fancy options.

Favorite Features

Clean styling. Quality build.

Very Pleased!!
By Fase79

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Yes indeed very pleased...The drive is smooth with great acceleration surprisingly for a 4 cylinder. It's great on gas (24 city/34 highway). It has a nice subtle and sleek interior metal trimming on the door (black seats/carpet). Overall you get a car with a subtle and sleek design that's economical and will hold its value.

Favorite Features

New design on tail lights are sweet (looks like snake skin when lit), nice interior, new Sapphire Blue paint (my car) is very nice, acceleration, coin organizer in middle compartment, stock theft deterrent alarm, interior design/color. Oh of course, the feature of being able to afford to drive it.

Suggested Improvements

I think Honda could have put more effort in redesigning the headlights (starting to age) and maybe a sunroof and heated seats for 4 cyl LX models. =)

Great sporty coupe!!!
By Shaun

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great sporty coupe that looks great, drives great and even smeels great. I bought this car about 3 weeks ago and I am very happy with my decision. I have averaged 27 mpg so far. It drives great and with the 5 speed it is really fun to drive. If you don't need a sunroof, cd changer, and powerseats go with the LX! Cheaper and better resale value!!!

Favorite Features

6 airbags, great sound system, great mpg. power windows,,locks,,mirrors. cruise control!! nice standard 16" rims and tires.

Suggested Improvements

standard window tinting