Used 2007 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Nice Car.
By kwoods2

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car used with 40,00 miles on it. Traded in Bucik Rainier V-8 so naturally the gas mileage is improved. I will say that it is somewhat hard to achieve 30+ mpg because the engine is so big (2.4) You really have to have a light foot and let the transmission do they work. Seats are super comfy and the sound system is spectacular. The ipod issue is annoying. It's somewhat fun to drive because it is rather light so cornering is fun, but it's no BMW. My favorite thing is how reliable and easy to own this car is. Honda have really developed a solid car. Not a problem yet for me. Glad I got this instead of Audi A4 because of the reliability. Thanks Honda!

Favorite Features

Great stereo. Amazingly comfortable seats. Able to get good MPG. A/C is very good as well as heater. Extremely solid QUIET and reliable. Great Car.

Suggested Improvements

After 50,000 miles I don't know if it's expected but there is a major rattle out of the passenger door. If you don't have the stereo on it is extremely annoying and will drive you crazy. Not much else needs to be changed! Good job Honda!

Love it!!
By bengcats

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We have had Honda's in the past. One (05 sedan) was even crash tested and approved by myself! Thanks Honda! Went to Infinti (Luxury) which I loved but insurance and maintance cost it was a no brainer $$.... I have to say after driving a NEW Kia Forte (puke) and reviewing others.. I came back to the accord for resale value and reliability!! You CANT beat it. Great Lines... great stereo! Smooth ride! Great on gas! Not a race car but it gets up and goes with out crying about it! I smile when I see it and look forward to driving it! Saved allot of money over a new 2010 focus or forte with this accord coupe!

Favorite Features

Great headlights! Heated seats! Comfort! Gas saver and you feel like your driving something so much more for less money!! Love it!

Suggested Improvements

An Ipod adapter would be nice but I bought a transmitter for it. Car has XM but choosing not to use it.

Great Everyday Driver
By NatureGuy

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car meets my daily driving needs perfectly. It is an unassuming but well designed car, with sleek, simple lines and a practical, comfortable, quiet interior. The best feature of this car is the ride. I don't expect sports car performance from an Accord, but this little gem comes pretty close. I do a lot of mountain driving, and handling is sharp and crisp, no problems parking or navigating narrow streets. This car excels as a commuter car, a grocery getter and a weekend road trip car. I have a Jeep for my serious adventure driving, so I don't expect the Honda to be anything it's not. Good MPG is a plus, and every time I drive my 16 mpg Wrangler I appreciate the Accord more.

Favorite Features

Leather seats, sunroof, simple gauges, sharp handling, very low maintenance, fuel economy, clean lines.

Suggested Improvements

Well, it is a 4 year old model, so this is a bit of a mute point. I will say that the rear end on this model looks a lot better than the bulky "junk in the trunk" newer Accords!

Do Not Buy A Honda
By Tanya

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am on my 4th Honda. Where did the quality go? My back brakes went out at 16,000 miles (and I am not hard on brakes!). I called Honda and they said they KNOW there is an issue with their back brakes, and they are "investigating" it and don't know when that will be completed-and that I am out of luck. They MAY at some point reimburse me for the expense of getting them fixed. It used to be that Honda offered great customer service and reliability, but apparently not anymore. I will buy a Toyota for next car. They know there is a brake issue and are not fixing it? A big NO-NO in my book!

Favorite Features

Fun car to drive.

Suggested Improvements

Honda should stand behind their product as they used to, and offer the customer service they used to. The road noise is very loud on long road trips.

Great Car!
By Milajei

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Thus far, I'm enjoying the car. I previously owned a Nissan Maxima, but maintenance became too expensive so I opted to buy an old faithful Honda. The gas mileage stinks on the V-6, but it's great that it uses regular unleaded instead of premium like the Maxima. Overall, I like the interior and the stereo system is pretty good too, just wish I could play my MP3 player. It's a fun car.

Favorite Features

Interior (leather seats are quite comfortable) and sound system.

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage for the V-6.