2007 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Nice Car.
By kwoods2 on 05/08/11 09:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car used with 40,00 miles on it. Traded in Bucik Rainier V-8 so naturally the gas mileage is improved. I will say that it is somewhat hard to achieve 30+ mpg because the engine is so big (2.4) You really have to have a light foot and let the transmission do they work. Seats are super comfy and the sound system is spectacular. The ipod issue is annoying. It's somewhat fun to drive because it is rather light so cornering is fun, but it's no BMW. My favorite thing is how reliable and easy to own this car is. Honda have really developed a solid car. Not a problem yet for me. Glad I got this instead of Audi A4 because of the reliability. Thanks Honda!

Love it!!
By bengcats on 01/29/11 00:11 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We have had Honda's in the past. One (05 sedan) was even crash tested and approved by myself! Thanks Honda! Went to Infinti (Luxury) which I loved but insurance and maintance cost it was a no brainer $$.... I have to say after driving a NEW Kia Forte (puke) and reviewing others.. I came back to the accord for resale value and reliability!! You CANT beat it. Great Lines... great stereo! Smooth ride! Great on gas! Not a race car but it gets up and goes with out crying about it! I smile when I see it and look forward to driving it! Saved allot of money over a new 2010 focus or forte with this accord coupe!

Great Everyday Driver
By NatureGuy on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car meets my daily driving needs perfectly. It is an unassuming but well designed car, with sleek, simple lines and a practical, comfortable, quiet interior. The best feature of this car is the ride. I don't expect sports car performance from an Accord, but this little gem comes pretty close. I do a lot of mountain driving, and handling is sharp and crisp, no problems parking or navigating narrow streets. This car excels as a commuter car, a grocery getter and a weekend road trip car. I have a Jeep for my serious adventure driving, so I don't expect the Honda to be anything it's not. Good MPG is a plus, and every time I drive my 16 mpg Wrangler I appreciate the Accord more.

Do Not Buy A Honda
By Tanya on 10/28/09 05:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am on my 4th Honda. Where did the quality go? My back brakes went out at 16,000 miles (and I am not hard on brakes!). I called Honda and they said they KNOW there is an issue with their back brakes, and they are "investigating" it and don't know when that will be completed-and that I am out of luck. They MAY at some point reimburse me for the expense of getting them fixed. It used to be that Honda offered great customer service and reliability, but apparently not anymore. I will buy a Toyota for next car. They know there is a brake issue and are not fixing it? A big NO-NO in my book!

Great Car!
By Milajei on 07/08/09 05:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Thus far, I'm enjoying the car. I previously owned a Nissan Maxima, but maintenance became too expensive so I opted to buy an old faithful Honda. The gas mileage stinks on the V-6, but it's great that it uses regular unleaded instead of premium like the Maxima. Overall, I like the interior and the stereo system is pretty good too, just wish I could play my MP3 player. It's a fun car.

A good commuter but not much for fun
By crazygrrrl on 06/27/09 22:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my Accord new in 3/2007 and it now has 29,000 miles on it. It's been mechanically reliable but it does have minor quirks: dashboard rattles, hard uncomfortable seats, door tape that keeps bubbling/wrinkling up, and weak paint that chips easily. I've had to take it to the dealer several times to get rid of a check fuel cap message that was caused by a faulty evap system in the gas tank. Other than that the car's been reliable. It gives me 28-29 mpg in my commute. Tops is 31 mpg when I drive like a granny. It's a good car but it lacks passion. I have a lot more fun driving my 2001 Firebird and the seats are more comfortable in it too. Still, the Accord is reliable and cheap to feed.

Sexy and reliable, all in one package
By Dave on 01/28/09 12:17 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

As a family sedan, the Honda Accord is legendary - it's reliable, practical, powerful. It has outstanding engineering and ergonomics, and everything is just exactly where it should be. The coupe puts it all in a sleek, sexy package that gives up very little in the compromise - in other words, it's still got a usable back seat and a real trunk, unlike most sport coupes. Honda also builds some of the best and smoothest engines and manual transmissions out there, something that goes very under appreciated, mostly because of the Accord sedan's family image. And the navi is intuitive and easy to use. Oh, and the gas mileage is great, especially for a V6.

Good Ol' Honda!
By Koz on 10/21/08 09:44 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my V6 EX-L coupe for 2 years now (3 yr. lease). This is a great car, as reliable as it gets. Maybe a little boring, but aren't all Hondas? Very quick for a Honda. Looks great, but no "wow" factor. No worries driving this thing around.

No Disappointment
By sae185628 on 10/06/08 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my truck in order to get better gas mileage. I have not been disappointed at all. I average 27 mpg for city and 31 mpg on the highway. And believe me that I am hard on vehicles, taking corners at higher speeds than one should, speeding, etc. This car has been nothing but impressive from my standpoint. I have had no issues with it and it has over 24,000 miles.

So far so good
By Jason on 05/27/08 20:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Overall i love the car! It has great pickup and a smooth ride. A few things I've noticed. The AC pulls on the engine a little and you can actually tell a difference in performance with the AC on verses off. I notice it more when going from a complete stop to start or basically going from traffic light to traffic light. Sometimes you can feel it jumping a little when it's changing gears. It's funny because i have friends with an 06 and 05 model and they all say theirs performs in similar ways. So maybe its just a Honda thing. Its my first front wheel drive vehicle. Love how the car feels and I've gotten lots of compliments on it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.