Used 2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Accord

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

WOW
By dave

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After considering the purchase of this car for almost 20 years, I finally picked one up. I paid probably more than I should have but the dealer would not let it go and I could not find another one on the north east. It is the most impressive family 6 cyl, MT car I have ever driven in its class. I have not had such a thrill diving a car since a VW Passat almost 10 years ago. This car is simply amayzing.

Favorite Features

smooth stick, responsive tranny, powerful engine, unitary fold down back seat, strong breaks, interior feel, great look, great color scheme, amazying wood trim. this car has it all.

Suggested Improvements

bluetooth, plug for MP3 player, daytime running lights that are more than parking lights, trunk that feels like more than a tin can (but that is compared to a volvo).

My New 6-Speed Accord Coupe
By DavidS

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I decided to wait to write this review until owning the car for a month. I love this car and have no idea why people are complaining about the ride? Ride is not stiff enough actually, a little more body roll than I would like. But overall I think this car does an amazing job of balancing luxury, sport, reliability, and comfort in one vehicle. The 6-speed/V6 combo rocks!

Favorite Features

Smooth shifting 6-speed, quiet ride, accurate steering, comfortable interior, nice OEM sound system, powerful and smooth V6, great brakes, stability/traction control, side/head airbags, 5 star NHTSA crash test results, great resale, and since it's a Honda fabulous reliability is a given!

Suggested Improvements

Stock foglights, stock autodim mirror, driver memory seat settings, HID lights, auto up/down driver and passenger windows, auto open/close moonroof, aux jack, and a darn CD player that plays MP3 disks!