2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My First Honda
By ladyposche on 11/23/12 21:59 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

this is my first Honda and I love it! Now, at first, I was not feeling the exterior design. But now I love lookng at it. I added some accents to it to make my car look more stylish. I do not like the fuel economy much. I thought since its a manual, my gas mileage is good. So pretty much I watch how "fast" I drive so that my car gets good mileage. Also I do not like that there is no auxillary output for the car; I ended up getting a fm transmitter so I can cintinue with what I do:)

Great buy
By sgrossm1 on 06/22/11 12:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car in Summer of 2010. It was a used car with just over 28,000 miles on it. The very next day I took the car on a five week cross-country road trip. I was impressed with how zippy the car is and how comfortable it is on the highway. Road noise can be loud, but around town or with the radio on it is a very quiet place to be. With the car fully loaded (trunk and back seat) and with A/C on low, I was able to get 32 mpg the entire trip (using cruise control). I have also been able to get 35+ mpg on other non-loaded trips with cruise control. The car is cheap to run and with the stick can be a hoot in 2 or 3 gear. Very practical car. I recommend it highly.

Perfect car - except for the seat.
By Dmitri Toptygin on 05/12/09 12:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I drove about 40000 miles on this car, and I had almost no problems with it. Excellent reliability, fuel economy, handling in dry and wet conditions. The only thing that causes problems is the new design of the driver's seat. From 1999 to 2007 I drove an Accord EX 1999, and that one had a great driver's seat. The 2007 version has a new seat design, and this caused me a lot of back pain. I already paid over $2000 to a chiropractor. The headrest cannot be lifted high enough to make it comfortable. Removing and discarding the headrest makes it feel better, but this increases the danger of whiplash injury in an accident.

Rough Riding
By tgoyer on 04/23/07 12:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned several Hondas over the years. I have owned LXs, EXs, and CRVs. The '07 Accord has been very disappointing in regard to the ride compared to the previous models I have owned. It is like riding in a log wagon. On bumpy roads you feel every bump and the steering feels unstable. Does not have the solid feel of the previous Accords. Does fine on smooth roads but get ready to get your teeth rattled on bumpy roads at any speed.

Can't go wrong.
By Jimmy on 02/15/07 08:20 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my 4th Accord and I won't be turning my back on Honda anytime soon. I love everything about but the touchy brakes and the speakers could have better sound quality. (for factory it's pretty good though) I love the mileage, averaging 30 mpg city/highway. The engine has plenty of power for a 4 cylinder and it's very quiet as well. No nasty noises coming from under the hood. Interior build/materials is great too.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.