2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
1st Honda, and so far so good
By nycarguy on 01/25/08 21:31 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Nice smooth ride, drive 1500 miles monthly on hwy. Mileage on the V6 ranges 18-20 city, 25-28 hwy depending upon conditions and my foot. Car really handles nicely, feels almost sporty at times. V6 is powerful. Good build quality, great balanced feel, quiet and comfy for my 6' frame.

Nice car, missing mini-extras
By Kathy on 11/18/07 09:18 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2004 Lincoln LS for this car and waited two months before writing this review to be fair. This car has a little better mileage than my LS and not require premium gas like my LS. Missing some of the little things that would make this car really special.

Could be better
By DanaS on 08/18/07 11:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up a Honda Accord for the wife to drive. It seemed to be a good economical car, but hasn't gotten near the EPA mileage. The six cylinder with the auto is nice, but not as economical as we thought. The interior is well put together and somewhat plush like a 1980's Buick. The parts fit together well and are acceptable for a 25K car. The ride is an anamoly...flaccid yet tinny. Not much of a step up from a Civic.

Good Car so Far
By nycarguy on 08/06/07 13:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Car rides tightly, smoothly, great on winding roads. Good engine power, AT transmission a bit abrupt at stop and go slower speeds trying to find comfortable gearing. Great rear seat room!

Okay - Not as good as I hoped
By James on 02/28/07 18:15 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Was expecting all round goodness but was surprised and disappointed by this car. Was not going to buy a new car but the president's day sale made it all worthwhile. I like sporty cars but this car does not know how to smother a sharp jolt. Sends it right to your bone. May be the 17" rims. Steering is stubborn when you just want to make small corrections to your line. The sunroof is so far back that most of the time you will not realize it is there. Access to storage is not convenient, you will have to snake your arm through obstacles and make awkward contortions to access any main pockets. The rear view mirror blocks the sun visor's movement. Creaks and groans. Plenty of blind spots

Honda's QA needs improvment
By David J. Darnbrough on 02/14/07 16:18 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

2006 & 7 sedan owners check your dash. I had to have the glove box replaced because it was not aligned properly and made a noise. The old one and the new one both have a dimple or sink mark in them. You'll also see one on the lower portion of the dashboard on the driver's side. Honda says that "sink marks are usually hidden by the graining but not on this dashboard. Regarding the question of replacing it with another dashboard, it will have the same type of sink mark so replacement is not recommended." So basically they got junk from their source and we're stuck with it. Another unsightly area is the pass. side airbag, it looks like a sticker was there then removed and left a mark.

Another Excellent Ride
By 2 Times a Honda on 01/24/07 18:14 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Well I just purchased a new Accord 07 LX V6 Sedan and so far I am very pleased with it. I upgraded from an Accord 04 LX 2.4L Coupe. So much leg room, the sunroof, power seat... 6 cd changer (in dash).

From BMW to Honda and HAPPY!!!
By RND1 on 12/19/06 10:24 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

After my wallet was being drained monthly to repair and maintain my aging BMW, I decided to go back to Honda. I've only put 1500 miles on it so far, but this Accord is great! Solid build quality, V6 is getting 27 mpg with regular gas, plenty of room for the family, and excellent overall design. Expect to keep this 200K.

very satisifed with 07 Accord
By Jeffrey M. Sebastian on 10/24/06 17:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Accelerates powerful and smooth.The five speed auto shifts aggressively, and handling is second to none.Very quiet and no rattles going over bumps.I've had mine up to 105 m.p.h. on the expressway and no vibration or excessive noise in the interior, just the sound of the 3.0L V-6 purring along at 3000 r.p.m.. Exterior styling is attractive,dual exhaust, body panels,rear digital tail lights and so on, all designed very well.Interior is nicely laid out. Speedo and guages as well as stereo and climate controls are all easy to reach and read. One exception is on the passenger side of the dashboard, I can see the cutout where air bag would deploy.This is my first Japanese car,and so far so good.

Solid choice
By DRich on 09/25/06 19:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I don't think you can go wrong with this car. Although the V-6 offers plenty of power, this is not a sport sedan. It is a great family car at a very fair price. Hopefully some day the American companies will be able to build something this solid.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.