2007 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Battery Pack Failure at 90K!
By bchristianmdd on 03/21/13 13:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I picked up this car with 67K miles for $16,000. Fuel economy scrapes 40 MPG doing 65mph. My batteries have failed and were replaced under my extended warranty I purchased from the dealer. $2,700 to replace batteries with no warranty! I have also had a navigation button replaced and a transmission switch repaired under warranty. This car is a phenomenal value. Powerful, super efficient, roomy, quiet, loaded with tech, & visually appealing. The Apple/Honda designed iPod interface is a terrible design. A warranty is a must to much technology to possibly fail. Modern Honda achieve comparable fuel economy with no hybrid price tag. As why this car is no longer produced.

The Good and the Bad
By joe287 on 02/16/13 09:03 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Good: Reliability, low repair costs, comfortable cabin, satellite radio The Bad: poor turning radius, long delay when putting car in reverse gear, transmission acts funny at 60MPH (RPMs are too low causing car to shake and vibrate as if the tires are flat), really poor mileage (gets 25MPG on highway but when car idles it gobbles gas fast causing city to be more like 17MPG), responsiveness is just ok. Overall: Would not buy another. I expected more from this car. The worst part is the turning radius, for such a small car I would expect to zip in and out of parking spaces, just can’t happen which makes the car ultra-ultra uncomfortable to run around town with!

2007 Honda Accord i4 - 5mt
By jc124 on 12/24/12 14:44 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased a pre-owned 2007 Honda Accord EX-L i4-5MT,with Navigation. Design: I'm very impressed by the design, both outside and inside. From cubby holes/drink holders/buttons/lights, everything is pretty well laid out. The seats are reasonably comfortable, not fantastic but reasonable enough for long trips. Performance: 1st gear / 2nd gear are so - so, but once 3rd gear is in place, this car pulls nicely and sounds lively. Sound: it's quite loud pulling from 1st/2nd gear, but I suppose that is typical in this generation of cars with 4 cylinder engines. Once 3rd and especially 4th are used, it has very quiet road manners within the city. On the highway, it's quiet in 5th gear.

My First Honda
By ladyposche on 11/23/12 21:59 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

this is my first Honda and I love it! Now, at first, I was not feeling the exterior design. But now I love lookng at it. I added some accents to it to make my car look more stylish. I do not like the fuel economy much. I thought since its a manual, my gas mileage is good. So pretty much I watch how "fast" I drive so that my car gets good mileage. Also I do not like that there is no auxillary output for the car; I ended up getting a fm transmitter so I can cintinue with what I do:)

Do not buy this car like I did
By fcsys on 06/22/12 23:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

Do not buy this car you will be sorry if you do. You will not be able to resale it, because all the dealers know that they cannot resell this car. If you live in Hawaii you will only get 23 MPG and a car that make all kind of noises and is difficult and unpleasant to drive especially when going from auto stop to drive. And a hill out of auto stop, good luck. You will also be entertained by a load low harmonic pitch sound and vibration when braking from speeds over 35MPH. The hybrid battery will only last for 4 minutes of full use then you back to charging it. What using up gas to charge your hybrid, yep. If you have this car I feel for you. If you thinking about buying this car or any of the Honda hybrid models your making a mistake that will cost you 5 to 7 thousand dollars.

Delighted Honda Owner!
By luckyresorts on 12/30/11 17:32 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this dream machine 2 days ago and am in love with it! The VP has a numerous amount of features. I paid $15K with only 15,000 super low miles! Driving this car is like being on a cloud. The handling is very good, no road noise, which some owners said is common in this year Accord. When I drove it the first night on my way home, the suspension seemed a bit firm and rough, then a day or so later felt much more soft and comfortable. I'm disappointed the car has no VP logo on the trunk. Very strange. Plenty of power and very smooth shifting. The ride is so quiet, it's unbelievable. I'm so happy with my car and recommended it to anyone looking to find forever reliability!!!

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED
By scar_cle on 12/02/11 09:25 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great! Virtually unbreakable. has 85k on it now, and only ever replaced a 20$ sensor in the radiator. Besides tires/brakes/oil changes, its a SOLID car.. Heated seats & mirrors are a great touch, and the 6 disc CD changer is awesome for road trips! Only downside, is that the MPG is really based on how much of a lead foot you have, if you are constantly flooring it, expect about 20-25 MPG. The v6 model is a little more peppy, but has known issues with the transmission, also the 4cyl has a timing chain, and the 6cyl has a belt that needs to be replaced at 110k miles.(about a 500$ service) If features arent important, check the VP, not many bells & whistles but same drive/engin

Seats are the worst!
By clusterliver on 11/20/11 18:33 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Accord Special Edition V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

An otherwise very nice car is spoiled by seats that are hard as rocks. The seatbacks felt as though they were convex rather than concave making me feel as though there was a fist in my back all the time. I bought the car in 2011 with 17,000 miles on it and sold it 8 months later after putting just 4200 miles on it. I preferred to drive the car that the Honda was to replace - an '03 Saab with 121K miles.

High Reliability. Great Value. Poor seat comfort.
By sjulier on 07/29/11 13:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Simple lines, excellent interior ergonomics, quiet on highway, excellent gas mileage - I average 33-34 mpg on highway, 29 mpg in commuter traffic with full synthetic oil. Super low maintenance cost. I like everything about the car except the seat. I am 6'0" and cannot stretch my leg out straight. The seat track is too short and there is too much padding under the leg.

Great buy
By sgrossm1 on 06/22/11 12:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car in Summer of 2010. It was a used car with just over 28,000 miles on it. The very next day I took the car on a five week cross-country road trip. I was impressed with how zippy the car is and how comfortable it is on the highway. Road noise can be loud, but around town or with the radio on it is a very quiet place to be. With the car fully loaded (trunk and back seat) and with A/C on low, I was able to get 32 mpg the entire trip (using cruise control). I have also been able to get 35+ mpg on other non-loaded trips with cruise control. The car is cheap to run and with the stick can be a hoot in 2 or 3 gear. Very practical car. I recommend it highly.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.