Think I am going to Hyundai
By JJD on
2006 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I bought my Accord new in 2007. The car went into the dealership to have rear driver door adjusted due to air & water leak and also a faulty center console door shortly after the purchase. Both were repaired & are fine now. The car has not given me any other mechanical problems. Just the normals replaced battery, tires, and brakes. Approaching 100k so not sure how much longer I will keep this car for. Even though I like the styling of the latest Accords, there seems to be the same cheap interior Honda is & has been known for. I will probably switch over to Hyundai since they've come a long ways & are winning awards these days!
Favorite Features
The car is pretty basic. I added TSX retrofitted projectors to the Accord's headlamps to have OEM HIDs. I also added an Ipod connection that plugged into the cd changer connector. There is nothing that stands out about the Accord LX. Nothing at all!
Suggested Improvements
My biggest complaint are the rattles! The dash, seat belt connection at top, center console, drivers window. The car rattles like crazy! Trunk hinges need to be out of trunk cargo area! Honda, look at the Chevy Malibu & sure others are doing the same!