2006 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 6-speed Manual w/Navigation Consumer Review - Some quick thoughts

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Some quick thoughts
By Ritchie on

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Overall, this is an awesome car, although I have to agree with the other reviews saying that the shifting is temperamental and probably not the best for the stick beginner (me). That aside, the styling inside and out is fantastic. The judicious use of carbon fiber panels on the interior is just right. I also like the voice activation responds well to my commands. The visibility from the driver's seat is also great because the hood slopes in such a way that it's completely out of sight.

Favorite Features

I love the small things that Honda has put into the car, like the built-in armrest extension, the pen & business card holder in the center console, "ergonomic" door handles, the key/fob-activated power windows and engine layout. All of these things make for a very user-friendly car.

Suggested Improvements

Despite the horsepower and torque ratings, I feel that the engine isn't as responsive as it could be. I also think it's not too much to ask for automatic headlights that turn on when it gets dark