Got a new job where I'm on the road a lot, so I needed a comfortable, reliable car -- but I wanted something with some luxury and sportiness!
Oh, and I only had a used-car budget.
I found my EX-L V6 coupe with only 57k miles on it, and man, I just love it.
How does Honda make their V6 so smooth?
When I mat the gas, it gets up and goes, and the engine never sounds thrashy or strained.
And the handling is good for a front-driver - it doesn't bob or float, and though the ride is firm, it's not punishing.
- Potent and refined V6
- Sporty handling
- Slick but refined styling in and out
- Bold, clear instruments and controls
- Excellent build quality
- More headroom for tall people
- Squelch the few rattles in the interior
- Better material on seat bolsters
- More sound insulation