my first honda :0)
By melissa on
2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
This is my first ever Honda and I have to say that so far I have NO regrets. I have always owned a Toyota and although I love Toyota, I love Honda as well! I bought this Accord with 38,000 miles on it and it rides like a dream. I love the 6 disc CD changer and the the control features in the middle are easily accessible, which was a problem in my Camry, I had to reach farther to change my radio stations. I also love the controls on the steering wheel! Awesome!! Very comfortable ride. Hugs the road. I've gotten tons of compliments on my Accord and most importantly my kids love it, too!!
Favorite Features
6-disc CD changer, fuel economy, moonroof, side curtain airbags, LOTS of power!!
Suggested Improvements
Needs power seats and moonroof controls are on the left of the steering wheel and need to be on the ceiling instead. There also needs to be a place to put the gas cap when fueling.
By davidg4781
on 07/15/12 20:49 PM (PDT)

There is a place for the gas cap! On the cap there should be this little thing sticking out with a ball on the end. Pop that in the groove on the bottom inside of the fuel door.