2006 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - My first new car is

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My first new car is a honda :)
By Adrienne on

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this vehicle about a month ago. Coming from a '03 Chevy Silverado, this is much more comfortable and fun to drive. The gas mileage is amazing also. I used to have to fill up my Chevy twice a week. I fill up once a week just out of choice. I only use half the tank a week. UNBELIEVEABLE. This is a great buy, especially for soon-to-be moms. I bought the honda because I read about how safe they were and how efficient they were. I would recommend this vehicle to everyone.

Favorite Features

The 6-disc CD Changer and the brakes. My chevy was manual everything (except the transmission), I love the power windows and locks. OH YEA! Almost forgot the fact that you can roll down the windows before you even get to the car.

Suggested Improvements

The only improvements I would make is maybe power seats. Being 9 months pregnant trying to bend over and adjust the seat after my husband drove it is a bit uncomfortable. Also The doors almost close on me every time I try to get out. But all these were not enough to stop me from buying this car.