Phenomenal Vehicle!
By Rob Mack on
2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I absolutely love my Accord EX-L. I traded in a Chevy Blazer for this car and I'm glad I did! The Accord handles so incredibly well and is appointed in such a fashion to make you think you are driving a luxury vehicle. I went with the leather model to give it that extra touch of class, and it does it quite well. Everything inside the vehicle makes driving it so incredibly fun. I find myself just taking it out for a quick spin on the open road. It's hard to believe it's a family sedan.
Favorite Features
Moonroof, leather, heated seats, temperature readout, excellent handling/acceleration. Oh, and I love the auto up and down driver's window...I've always wondered why they couldn't have made auto-ups a long time ago. The LED taillights look great, as well. The built-in XM radio is wonderful!
Suggested Improvements
Make the shifter column thing out of something other than hollow plastic. I would love automatic doorlocks (when put in drive) and automatic headlights. If these are my only complaints then I have found an absolutely wonderful vehicle from which I expect many years of satisfied ownership.