2006 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Not very impressed

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX V-6 Coupe (3.0L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

Not very impressed
By Bob on

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Drove a 2006 Accord (EX, V6, Nav) one day, took it on the usual route. The car would shake at idle. I figured with a V6, this car should be rock solid. Not much power. The nav system is horrible! I don't want to talk to my car. Just give me a button to press. Car rode a bit rough, seats were nice, cabin was somewhat quiet. Overall, not very impressed. Car did not feel like it was bolted together very well. A shame too because I've always wanted an Accord. I ended up purchasing a Maxima.

I like how everything comes standard on the vehicle, you just pick the trim level you want. The V6 had decent acceleration, but could be better.

Bolt them together right. Car should not shake at idle with a V6. On the nav system, I don't want to talk to the car. Give me buttons to press. Cabin wasn't as quiet as I thought it could be. Reduce the road noise which you hear at hwy speeds.