2006 Honda Accord 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Leather Consumer Review - My new 'sports car'!

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Leather)

My new 'sports car'!
By D, Cochrane on

2006 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car after driving 4 door sedans for years as a caregiver for my folks. I've in the past, driven Honda's and always loved them..never had any reason to take them back in for any type of noises, etc. I love this care even tho I've had it such a short time. It is very sporty...was a showroom floor model. A bit sportier, with all the bells and whistles that I really didn't need, but get many compliments on it and just having lots of fun with it. My 90 yr. old father even enjoys it!!! Would never own anything but a Honda again in the future!! I know I'll get even more enjoyment out of it this fall and winter, as I'll be able to utilize my sunroof. The stereo is awesome also!

Favorite Features

All the spoilers, tires, wheels, interior, stereo system, and just overall sporty look of the car!! Look forward to the sunroof with the cooler weather coming in!

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of any improvements, although when I buy or lease my next car, I might want the navigation system which is quite innovative!