2006 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Most reliable car I have owned

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

LX Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Most reliable car I have owned
By sublimefan661 on

2006 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new from the dealership with 7 miles on her. Its now been 6 years, 80k miles later and she still drives the same as she did when i first got her from the dealership. No major work done except oil changes, battery once, all four tires twice, front brakes once, air filter and just passed smog with flying colors. Im going to keep driving this thing till the engine blows up.

I love the sleek, smooth look of the exterior body and stock 16" allow rims it comes with. Going for long drives are comfortable as well, as Ive gotten compliments on a couple of my friends who have driven her in the highway. The interior lighting looks nice at night too, love the red & dash lighting. Stereo system sounds very nice too, you would think I am using an 8" sub with very pleasant sounding mids and highs.

I dont like how quickly the black pain wears off of the wipers to where you can see the metal underneath the paint. The paint job its self is cheap, I think its a single coat which scratches off very easily, you can probably scratch the paint by just rubbing your finger nail on it. I also wish Honda would get with the game and start using HID projector lenses like BMW, Audi, VW and even Toyota. also, when I drive with all the windows shut, I think it could be more of a quieter ride. Despite these complaints, the over all reliability and safety of this car makes it very worth the purchase.