2006 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Great car, not great mileage!

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Hybrid Sedan (3.0L V6 Hybrid 5-speed Automatic w/Navi)

Great car, not great mileage!
By Hybrid2006 on

2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I bought this car thinking I was going to get 30mpg average, but I was wrong. I get 23-25 and to me I was only saving really little on gas. I love the car overall; the quality, the smoothness, the features, the power and performance. I mean for 30-33k I think I could of gotten the other accords and saved money and gas. They made the build (exterior) look the same and you really have to drive that car really really slow to even get 25-30 mpg. I am upset for them to even advertised 38 mpg because I have never gotten that good of a mileage driving smooth and slow.

Navigation and the XM Radio, additional, but very useful! I really like the look inside the buttons are readily accessible.

BETTER MILEAGE! Newer look and it shouldn't look exactly like the other Accords! The interior leather should be more comfortable considering I had an Acura-same price range that was incomparable. The seats are very uncomfortable maybe due to the quality of leather?