Finally reviewing....
By wds1 on
2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I have had the 2006 Accord Ex-V6 since it was new, but have never reviewed it until now. This is the fourth Honda I have owned. I keep all my cars for many years. This car is quite comfortable. I think that is my favorite aspect of the car. The leather seats have held up well. I have had the car almost 7 years (purchased in Nov. 05) and the leather is still not split. My back seats still look practically new. Nothing in the interior has ever broken, to date. The exterior paint is thin and scratches easily. The reported sticker gas mileage is totally inaccurate. It avgs. 18 mpg. The reliability of the car does not compare to my former Honda cars. It's been towed three times in the last year!
Favorite Features
Comfortable leather seats, fairly nice interior materials, and adjustable armrest are my favorite features. This car has mutiple luxury features for a fairly affordable price. I pd. $26K in 05.
Suggested Improvements
The reported gas mileage on the sticker was truly a lie! Honda needs to tell the truth about MPG's on their stickers! The car has had reliability issues, unlike my other Honda cars. The trunk leaked the first month I had the vehicle. The car has been towed mutiple times, even with all the required maintenance. It gives you a sense of insecurity when you take it out of town. It was towed just a couple of months ago on a trip. When I received the $950 bill, it took the pleasure out of our trip! The keyless trunk entry has not worked in years and the Honda dealership could not even fix the problem! SUGGESTION HONDA CORP. - MAKE VEHICLES LIKE YOUR OLD ONES!