2006 Honda Accord Consumer Review: Better than Benz!

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

EX Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Leather)

Better than Benz!
By Mardi C. on

2006 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded a 2004 C230 Kompressor and I'm glad I did! The Benz was faster and had more electronics (in-dash diagnostic/trip computer with digital readout, and one-touch everything) but my EX-L coupe has all the comfort and a much better ride. The interior fit and construction is terrific, there's lots more driver leg room, and the seats are more comfortable than the Benz. My Honda coupe is every bit as nice as the Benz, inside and out, and cost $10,000.00 less!

Rear LED lights, excellent milage (I'm averaging 28.8 mpg on 45 mile R/T daily commute) and absolutely beautiful leather interior - as nice as any car sold for twice the price!

Sunroof controls should be in center console and sunroof slide rails should be protected - they are exposed to dust and debris when the roof is open. Also needs A/C vents for rear passengers and better backseat armrests. Better exterior colors - most avail. colors are WAY too dark and "old" looking.