Problems with Hybrid
By Wyatt on
2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)
I thought the bugs were out of this car when I purchased it. I was wrong. In cold weather, around 20 degrees, or less, it runs rough with a power loss and that's not acceptable for a $30,000 vehicle. I only have 3000 miles on the car. Honda replaced a "module" and the problem is still there. This tells me Honda does not know what to do. In warmer temperatures, it runs fine. I'd love to hear from other Accord Hybrid owners who have this problem, and what you did to solve it. I need help. These cars are rare and I see none on the road and no one to talk to. I'd like to give some expensive, free advice to anyone considering this Hybrid. Wait. There are problems. Thank You, Wyatt
Favorite Features
Powerful engine, great, smooth transmission, leather interior and layout, satellite radio, 30 mpg for a high performance 6 cylinder engine, :) great body styling, heated seats, moonroof, great handling, chrome dual exhaust looks impressive, solid build, impressive looking engine, and technology.
Suggested Improvements
Power passenger's seat, automatic headlights should be there for $30,000. They are not even options. Ride could be smoother with less road noise and wind noise.