Used 2006 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews - 94 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Accord Coupe

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

awesome
By KJ

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is an awesome car and is TONS of fun to drive. You will not wanna to get out of the driver seat!

The power honda has given it is great! It takes off as soon as you touch the gas!

Only to give the back seat passengers a little more room to get out

By Mike

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I own a new 2006 Honda Accord EX Coupe 4 cylinder and it has to be the most reliable and best styled car inside and out. i love how the interior of my car is. For the money that u pay for the car it is well worth it. for the price the interior of the car makes u feel like a million dollars the way they set it up and the outside of the car has a sleek and sporty look to it to make it look like a sports car.

i love the whole dashboard and their setup

Overated Honda Quality
By DrYzf600

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is basically a good car. It is the quality and dealer experience that ruins it. I bought it with 6 miles on the odo and it died on me when I was driving it,no power, nothing.A few mins. later it would restart. It was in for repair twice in the first 2 weeks. It was a bad engine computer like I told them to check the first time.But I'm not a "mechanic", so what do I know? Now the paint on the bottom window trim is curling back and I have a bulge in the A pillar airbag cover/trim piece. Also I have an electrical problem that they say is "normal" the headlights dim and the idle gets rough and the hvac fan surges. I say bad alternator, they say it just cant keep up and that its normal.

Looks, driving position, seats(wish for lumbar adjust though). Intuitive controls. Ride and handling (except the crappy tires). Trunk space, radio reception.

Better quility control. The orange peel paint that doesnt last 8 months? Electrical gremlins. The tires this car really needs. Fuel economy is only 33mpg highway, I got that in my old Lumina. Decent speakers. I bought the car because of Honda's reputation, I am not impressed,got better from GM & BMW

Damaged goods
By BOB

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Car was damaged when I purchased it from the dealer. It started showing signs of rust on the passenger door just behind the hinges. Dealer said he was aware of the problem when I purchased the certified used car, The car was only 2 months old when I bought the car. I contacted Honda and they stated that it was not their problem.

My new 'sports car'!
By D, Cochrane

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car after driving 4 door sedans for years as a caregiver for my folks. I've in the past, driven Honda's and always loved them..never had any reason to take them back in for any type of noises, etc. I love this care even tho I've had it such a short time. It is very sporty...was a showroom floor model. A bit sportier, with all the bells and whistles that I really didn't need, but get many compliments on it and just having lots of fun with it. My 90 yr. old father even enjoys it!!! Would never own anything but a Honda again in the future!! I know I'll get even more enjoyment out of it this fall and winter, as I'll be able to utilize my sunroof. The stereo is awesome also!

All the spoilers, tires, wheels, interior, stereo system, and just overall sporty look of the car!! Look forward to the sunroof with the cooler weather coming in!

I can't think of any improvements, although when I buy or lease my next car, I might want the navigation system which is quite innovative!