2006 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
The best one yet
By mike on 04/19/06 21:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Honestly, I have always been with honda. When they changed their design I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. So far very happy. Bought it on april 10 and on april 19 I have driven this car 738 miles. I love this car

Three Times The Charm
By Tony on 04/10/06 09:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Accord 5 speed coupe This car the best one yet in gas mileage performance, comfort and looks.

It's a Honda
By Tony on 03/31/06 05:57 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Accord 5 speed. The first tank of gas I got 32.23 mpg I travel 130 miles a day this car is very fast and comfortable handles well.

2 FAST
By HONDALVR on 03/20/06 12:16 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It's fun. It's fast. It almost drives its self. Shifting is effortless. It can do 80mph at 2,500 RPM. Probably the best car I have ever owned.

This car has it all
By Jay on 03/07/06 14:44 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased the car a few weeks ago and have about 500 miles on it. I had to choose between the V6 model and the V4. My car 4 cylinder drives a lot more smoothly, like the sedan. I noticed that the gears switch a lot more smoothly than the 6 cylinder also. Lastly the steering is a lot looser. The 6 cylinder is def. drives like a sports car and includes the traction control. I'd highly recommend this car if you want to spend in the low 20's and want somethign that looks sporty but at the same time offers the interior luxury.

Sorry I bought this car
By Milton on 03/03/06 03:46 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Engine is great, handling not too bad. However, the clutch engages so high off the floor, it makes smooth shifting very difficult.This was not a problem with my S-2000. Clutch evidently cannot be adjusted. I won't have this car very long. I found out now ( way too late ) that this ia a known Honda problem for many years. That's inexcusable. This is my last Honda.

Honda Wins With This One!
By Virginia on 03/02/06 13:03 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The last Honda I owned, a 2000 Accord LX Coupe V-6, had some issues. So, I was a bit reluctant to buy another Honda. All I can say is "THANK YOU HONDA!" for restoring my faith in their products. My Accord has been a dream, from its excellent gas mileage to the outstanding sound system. And by the way. Yes, I am STILL happy.

Love it!
By David on 02/22/06 11:36 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is our first Honda in several years. We replaced a Chrsler 300C and have to say we love this Honda even more! It's fun to drive, comfortable, and has great features. The new rear end design with the dual exhaust gives it a very nice look. The seats are firm and comfortable and the leather is soft. No problems after 2500 miles and still loving to drive it! Feels solid and safe! Highly recommend!

Excellent!
By J on 02/03/06 20:27 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Fun and classy. Gas mileage on streets is probably about 17-19 mpg, not 21 like the sticker says.

Nothin' by a honda
By M. FULLER on 01/26/06 12:09 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 5th honda and 3rd new one in 6 yrs. Never will buy anything but a honda. Love everything about it. First time for the coupe. It's been the most fun. Glad i bought the '06 coupe, didn't care for the back of '05. Never felt the need for the v6, this one is peppy enough for me

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.