Used 2006 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Great car! Lots of get-up-and-go!!
By VTtigger10

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Oh do I love this car! I thought for about 2 seconds about getting the 4cyl but I'm so glad I didn't. This car is fun to drive, fast, and did I mention powerful? It's safe, reliable and comes with a great warranty. Definitely recommend this car over an Acura RSX, over a Civic or any other comparable car, LOVE IT!!!!

Favorite Features

POWER! Handling at high speeds is amazing as well

Suggested Improvements

If I had to complain about one thing, it'd be that the interior should be one solid color, not grey on top and black on bottom.

fun ride
By henry

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

its a fun ride and looks nice. definitely a lot better looking with the oem body kit. Drives nice no major complaints

Favorite Features

front console looks interesting

Suggested Improvements

stock sub woofer for sound quality and bigger rims with thinner tires for better handling. also lower the ride height a little and make the gap between the tires fender a little smaller

This Car Rocks My World!
By Athena

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third new car in 5 years, and by far has been my favorite. The acceleration is awesome. I drive an average of 300 miles a day for my job, so a comfortable car yet fun car is a must! This car is so comfortable, peppy, and absolutely beautiful. The aerodynamic body design and styling is a work of art! The gas mileage is average for a V6, but I think the acceleration on this tops my 2003 Mustang GT, which had a 4.6L V8. Others complain about the road noise, but I don't find it to be too bad. Besides, I am too busy blaring the clear and totally awesome sound system! XM is a nice feature.

Favorite Features

Sleek, aerodynamic exterior styling, modern interior. White gauge lights make a nice contrast to the red radio & steering wheel controls. Dual climate control and heated seats much enjoyed now the weather is cooler.

Suggested Improvements

iPod jack, CD player with MP3 capability. Memory seats would be nice, as well as passenger power seat controls. An option for turbo or supercharger would probably boost sales.

awesome
By KJ

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is an awesome car and is TONS of fun to drive. You will not wanna to get out of the driver seat!

Favorite Features

The power honda has given it is great! It takes off as soon as you touch the gas!

Suggested Improvements

Only to give the back seat passengers a little more room to get out

By Mike

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I own a new 2006 Honda Accord EX Coupe 4 cylinder and it has to be the most reliable and best styled car inside and out. i love how the interior of my car is. For the money that u pay for the car it is well worth it. for the price the interior of the car makes u feel like a million dollars the way they set it up and the outside of the car has a sleek and sporty look to it to make it look like a sports car.

Favorite Features

i love the whole dashboard and their setup