2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
GREAT CAR...
By Kimmi on 11/19/08 11:12 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather, Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

2006 Honda Accord Cpe in January fully loaded (leather, Navi) with 26,000 miles on it. I did have a 2005 Civic before drove that one for 180,000 miles never in the shop accept for oil changes, and still going. I love the Accord it is quick and reliable. I now have 53,000 miles on it and I have never had an issue it drives like it is brand new. 2 things: better paint. It chips easy and does not look appealing. Better leather, not too bad and mine still looks Nice but I clean it with Lexol every 2 months. Best navi. It pin points down to the exact point of turn and finds the best routes to bring me everywhere. Recommend the car to anyone I am a Honda girl for life.

good car
By dan on 10/23/08 16:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I like this car generally, although a few things annoy me about it. First is the high catch point on the clutch makes it a little hard to drive at first until you get used to it. Also, the light steering on this car make it follow the grade of the road too much. I thought the alignment was out, but it just tracks the road curvature a lot. The seats collect lint very easily. The brakes are really grabby.

6 speed needed
By mac on 09/25/08 20:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Manual wakes this 6 up. Quick when pushed but I average 28 mpg mixed. Tires not wide enough for its guts, can spin the wheels through first 3 gears. Some road noise but tolerable. Not a quiet floater, good compromise for family car and fun. Disappointed they dropped the V6 6 speed sedan for new body style. There are a few of us with kids who like to play a little.

V6 4 Door Manual
By Accord Driver on 09/23/08 12:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car, has an abundance of power especially with the manual.The car does everything more than well but nothing perfect. It is a jack of all trades that gets good gas mileage as well.

2006 EX Sedan w/Leather
By joncab on 09/05/08 08:21 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car new and now have 51,500 miles. It has never been in the shop except for oil changes. I went from MBZ and LEXUS to Honda and this car is actually fun to drive. The only down side to this car is that everyone else has one. Great value and dealer has been great since day one.

One of the best!
By Rick on 09/04/08 10:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather, Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased my accord after looking at much higher-priced vehicles such as the Acura RL etc. I found that the accord was the better value overall especially since it was over 7K less. The V6 engine provides enough power. Very comfortable interior. VERY spacious rear seating area. Smooth and quiet ride. One of the best integrated navigation systems available. I love the XM especially on long trips. Fuel management works great and allows you to constantly manage your instant fuel consumption. I was able to get over 30 mpg CITY using this feature (granted i drove much slower but at speed limits). Can't go wrong with this car!

Good Car
By Mike on 08/01/08 09:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan w/Navi (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I've been commuting in this vehicle for almost three years and have about 44,000 miles on it. I average about 30 miles per gallon on a V-6 engine. This car has a lot of power and drives like a sports car. The only problem I had is the engine light came on three times because the valves needed adjustment, which was covered under warranty. Fit and finish and ride quality are typical Honda: top notch. My only complaint has been the resale value, but that may have corrected itself since gas priced have increased. In a nutshell, this vehicle offers 4 cylinder gas mileage, with a potent V-6 under the hood.

Best Sedan value
By Mark on 07/27/08 19:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 2nd Accord and my 4th Honda. I absolutely think they make the best cars you can buy. Fun to drive, most reliable, and low maintenance costs. If you are looking for a worry free fun car to drive that will last 10 or more years and hold its value the whole time, look no further than the Accord. I think this Accord is the best looking. They ruined the looks in 08.

By mikec on 07/18/08 21:16 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Hybrid 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 5A)

I have had this Hybrid for 2 months and still love the car. MPG for city driving is 29 on average and highway is running at 40. I bought this car used to save on gas, very pleased with mileage and performance. Great car!

I like it
By eric on 06/28/08 13:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My wife always wanted a Honda and we deceided to buy a luxury car when our Taurus broke down. The v-6 engine is very strong and the car handles great. I love the sunroof and the cd player. 48 dollars fills up the tank and that will last one week. I feel good about our purchase. Honda did a great job.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.