2006 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews 7

2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
traded down to trade up
By honda4ever on 03/17/08 09:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

i just purchased my accord ex v6 with the nav system option, and i must say i am greatly satisfied. i owned a 2000 bmw 740il for about 4 months and all i had was pain. this honda is perfect however. my honda is a beautiful white with the tan leather interior which keeps heat low inside. the ride is great even with the 17inch tires. the 3liter v6 got 30.4 MPG on the interstate going 70. the 740 struggled for 20. not to be just like everyone else, but this honda is great so i recommend it to anyone who wants a 4door, a v6, or a great nav system.

Great Value - Must Buy
By karenpatt on 03/04/08 12:32 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Drives smoothly, superior comfort. All conveniences at your fingertips.

Great Car
By Car Critic on 12/26/07 08:38 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Honda Accord is the best car in its class. It takes the bumps like a sports car. The pickup is smooth and quiet. This car makes the BMW 3 Series look like the pile of junk that it is! This has got to be the best value of any car on the road.

Accord Leather is cheap!
By GHaris on 10/06/07 12:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have a 2006 Accord EX/Leather and the leather on the Accord is cheap! I wear dress pants to work and now the leather on the driver seat has little white marks (or holes) where it lost it's black color. I drive the car for about 30 minutes each day. My office pants rubbing against the leather should not cause it to lose its color! The other issue I had is the AC condenser was damaged by road debris because it is made of soft material and there is no mesh or grille in front to prevent debris from flying in.

Great Great Car!
By mommy of 3 on 09/26/07 11:01 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have to admit I have always been a Toyota Camry woman until this car. Love it. I am so pleased with the car, rides great, good on gas, very very roomy. I have the silver which is very good on dirt. This is just a great car and I would tell anyone to get one.

Great Accord
By Fred on 09/25/07 09:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I own a 2006 LX SE accord with automatic. I have always liked Hondas and owned a few in the last 20 years. This is yet another great product from Honda which is fun to drive, reliable and powerful. The car handles great and the 4 cylinder, 2.4 liter engine provides plenty of power. I would have preferred the manual transmission, but agreed on an auto to make everyone happy! The SE with alloys and CD changer and steering wheel audio controls just add to the fun. Great vehicle. It replaced a 1999 Mercedes E320 which turned out to be a piece of junk and had to be replaced to avoid long-term major expenditures. No more Benz for me, that's for sure.

Okay car, but not worth the hype
By bjmba on 09/05/07 05:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car after hearing rave reviews and have been very disappointed. V6 has the power, but the handling is substandard. The AC comes on when car is started up. \Such a pain to have to turn it off every morning. I paid 27 for this car and trade in value 19k. Previous car was VW Passat and the Germans have the answer with handling. Will not buy another Honda, will go back to VW or look elsewhere.

Surpising Sedan Power
By Purist Driver on 08/03/07 11:24 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The V6 6-speed manual sedan is a purist automobile. It offer the best of both worlds - a family car, yet plenty of power to pass "boy racers" and Billy Bob's gargantuous SUV. Plenty of room for car seats in the back and comperable room for luggage space in the trunk. The ride is friendly, quiet, and comfortable; although, the vehicle stability control is too intrusive when you want to test the car. The VSC module is always on default, regardless that it is not manually turned on as it would be during wintery conditions. Make it a completely passive option and allow the owners to play in the sandbox without the oversight of a computer module.

Honda 2006 V6
By Don Buchman on 06/12/07 13:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car! The engine is so smooth that it's hard to tell it's running at idle. Performance is super! Comfortable to drive. Quiet on highway.

Great Car
By Amber on 05/11/07 13:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Overall, this is a great car. Drives very nicely & is comfortable. Two things I wish it had though are automatic one touch sunroof control, it would be nice. Also, the road noise is a little loud when traveling on the highway. Other than that, it is a great car for the price.