2006 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
A superb car
By Maddog on 05/24/06 14:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have read reviews complaining about rattles and premature wear and tear on the interior parts. After 7 months my car is rattle free, vault solid, and the interior is flawless. It handles better than I expected and it is really fast.Itis still a pleasure every time I get in the car - I find reasons to go driving in spite of the current gas prices.

Better than Benz!
By Mardi C. on 05/22/06 16:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded a 2004 C230 Kompressor and I'm glad I did! The Benz was faster and had more electronics (in-dash diagnostic/trip computer with digital readout, and one-touch everything) but my EX-L coupe has all the comfort and a much better ride. The interior fit and construction is terrific, there's lots more driver leg room, and the seats are more comfortable than the Benz. My Honda coupe is every bit as nice as the Benz, inside and out, and cost $10,000.00 less!

Absolutely Amazing
By Brett Guthrie on 05/08/06 20:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car simply has the best of both worlds while considering gas mileage. You slam it to the floor and you take off... its obviously not supercar but it is plenty of power for pulling out into traffic etc. Turning and cornering is impressive for a car of its size and designation. Great appearance!

Darn good value overall!!
By Bill on 05/07/06 14:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The engine is great. Interior and exterior styling is awesome! The perforated leather is soft and of good quality. Seats are extremely comfortable. The car rides very nice and smooth. The 17" wheels and lower profile tires on this years V6 6M look sweet. Smooth shifting is difficult sometimes as another person mentioned. In traffic the clutch can be quite demanding as it's especially springy; much more than your typical clutch. The brakes are not quite up to par with the performance. Handling could stand to improve a bit as it's a little cushy feeling on fast turns. Overall you'd be hard pressed to find a better value in this range. With a few tweaks, this car would be unbeatable!

Rock solid
By oldmansi on 05/07/06 07:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up my cool blue metallic ex v6 coupe a few days ago but am very pleased with the overall performance of this car. Color is beautiful with the soft black leather interior. Driving a stick shift for over 35 years and wanted an auto for a change. Still have my 00 civic si to drive if i want to drive a manual. Car feels bullet proof with a nice thud when closing the door. Overall very happy with the car and feel reliability should be very good.

Hard to top for 27k
By Dave on 05/03/06 19:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is probably the best car I have ever owned. The interior styling and the quality of the materials makes you feel as though you are driving a 50k car. The car has the right balance of luxury, comfort, and performance without looking and feeling like a family car. Quick quiet and fun to drive and turns heads too.

Love It
By Jim on 04/29/06 20:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Our first honda and we really like the accord

Worth EVERY Penny
By jeffandheather123 on 04/27/06 06:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great lease special, comfortable ride, enough power to get by, although I'd like a little more, great gas mileage, unbeatable deal considering no one else makes a coupe (nissan, toyota) to directly compete with this. For those who are looking for more features, the EX-L is a great car, a little pricey but excellent value.

Impressive Coupe
By Pinoy on 04/25/06 21:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

What a bargain for such a nice coupe with impressive list of safety features. 166 hp is plenty enough to tackle urban jungle with great ride, handling and comfort. A peace of mind for years to come considering great fuel economy, safety and reliability. Less trip for repair or to the gas pump - ah! heaven.

Some quick thoughts
By Ritchie on 04/21/06 10:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Overall, this is an awesome car, although I have to agree with the other reviews saying that the shifting is temperamental and probably not the best for the stick beginner (me). That aside, the styling inside and out is fantastic. The judicious use of carbon fiber panels on the interior is just right. I also like the voice activation responds well to my commands. The visibility from the driver's seat is also great because the hood slopes in such a way that it's completely out of sight.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.