2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Best Accord Honda has ever made!
By John on 08/19/09 09:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Well balanced car all around. The Interior design is astonishing, exterior design is sharp and sleek. Great get up and go power for a four cylinder. Rides smooth and quiet on the highway.

My Mafia Car
By Radmanaustin on 08/14/09 11:15 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

If you can be in love with an inanimate object then I guess I am. My Black EX V6 Accord is just a lot of fun to drive. The 105 degree Texas weather does not bother me. Two clicks and hold on the door unlock button lowers all windows. The jet black paint needs frequent washes but this car deserves the love. Gas mileage is as advertised, 21 mpg city. I work for the State Environmental Agency and I tried driving green but decided that fun was the better choice. Buy an Accord used and save your money. Mine was two years old and it looks brand new. They are built to last. I call it my mafia car and my wife just laughs.

One Dependable Car
By Dave on 08/08/09 19:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this 2006 Accord 4 cyl automatic new and the vehicle has 205,000 miles on it. Only routine maintenance has been required so far. It's one great dependable car. I would purchase another car, but this one is too dependable.

Accord Feedback
By fargan1212 on 08/03/09 08:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I went from a 2001 Accord V-6 to a 2006 Accord V-6. Wow. Ride noise is almost non-existent! Car is very responsive and power is there when you need it. Handling is great. This car is actually fun to drive and it doesn't seem like work! I don't get tired of driving this thing. Stereo is VERY nice for stock. Put a K&N air filter in it and got an increased 40 miles per tank of gas! Truly a wonderful car to buy if you have to drive and you want the comfort of an expensive luxury car without the huge price tag! (My other car is an 05 F-150)

2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition
By Tina on 07/11/09 19:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I really like this car, the special edition is the way to go with the alloy wheels and 6 disc cd changer and audio controls on the steering wheel this car is quite a deal. It drives well especially on highways and accelerates quickly without being overpowering. It is very sporty. I had a choice between this car and the 2006 Camry and I am very happy with my choice; the Camry made me feel older and it was boring. I will never buy anything other than Honda and Acura.

60,000 miles later
By tony on 07/06/09 09:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just got 60,000 miles on my Accord without a single problem with an average of 28 mph- I drive mostly highway. This is definitely a worry-free car. I posted an all 10's review a few days after I bought it and now I can say it definitely has met my expectation. At least once per day during my commute, I wonder why would somebody buy anything else but Honda (I mean in the same category).

Bad Seats
By bohemianwild on 06/30/09 12:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got the lowest model - the LX - and the seats are horrible. They are very stiff and there is no lumbar adjustment. If you have a bad back I would not recommend this vehicle. Overall the car runs and looks great! I am just disappointed that Honda makes such a great car with horrible interior. Also, the brakes are a little touchy.

VP 2.4
By Enrique on 06/24/09 06:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

2006 has noticeable road noise. After new tires (Michelin), doesn't start as well. It's like Honda wanted to save money by building a lighter and cheaper car. Well it is made in America...

Not so Comfortable! :(
By charlie83 on 06/18/09 15:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought a 06 Honda coupe lx and man I should have driven it for a longer period of time. The seats are upholster with no lumbar adjustment and hard as a rock. I have a lower back problem and the seat makes my leg go numb. Ouch. Over all it is a good car. It is a nice drive but a little bumpy and a lot of outside noise. It is very pretty on the outside, but watch out for the seats....

Love this car
By josh37 on 05/25/09 15:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just got this car from totaling my Lexus and like it a lot better. I love the inside and the outside and for a 4 cyl. It has a lot of power and for a two door there's a lot of room for my friends. I have not had a problem with this car yet and hope I won't and I have no complaints. I get complements from everybody at school, from family, and from total strangers.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.