Used 2006 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Execllent first Honda
By Ab

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We really enjoy the car, ride, power, economy, leather heated seat. Quality of sound system. Storage is first rate as is the surprising trunk space.

Sound Systen,comfort, economy, reliability,saftey features,

Need homelink, auto door locks, electrochromic rearview mirror, fog lights.

My dream car
By Si

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've driven Hondas for years, but this is my first brand new car. I was pretty sure I wanted the Accord, but I did drive other cars to be fair. This car is so comfortable, gets better mileage than the sticker says. Who needs extras when everything I could want just came with the car. I'm sure I will be as happy with this car in 15 years, when I still plan to be driving this car, as I am right now.

seat warmers (we call them bun warmers), cup holders, sunglass holders, climate control that gets the interior warm or cool fast

heated/cooled steering wheels would be a big plus. Also, if they could be available in purple next time I buy one, that would be ideal.

Glad We Upgraded
By melissa

2006 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I average about 20,000 miles driving to and from work so we were looking for a reliable car. My past experience with vehicles hasn't been very good-lots of mechanical failures, expensive repairs. We did the research and were very impressed with the Honda Accord and sold after the test drive. Very smooth ride, lots of great features, and Honda has a great track record with their products. Can't go wrong investing with Honda!

Cup holders are deep enough to actually hold cups - not so with other brands of cars. Also very roomy interior and I also appreciate the safety features (air bag systems).

Not surprised
By Julie Hazelton

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove the Ford 500, Altima & Camry and EX was by far the best. Smooth ride, quiet, good sound system (this could be improved), handles great, peppy for a 4-cyl. However, I am disappointed in the gas mileage so far but the car is really not broken in yet. Could have a few more bells and whistles like seat position memory, in- dash indicators of fuel and mileage. All in all, I LOVE THE CAR. Leather interior is soft and does not really hold the heat and here in Alabama, that is a consideration. Stop thinking, just buy one! Note to car manufacturers: please think of something to hold a woman's purse!

Honda engineering, peppy response, smooth, quiet ride, 6 CD changer, back seat room, safety features

Classier sound system, CD changer and MP3 player combination, purse holder, Auto-nation anti-theft system should be standard. In dash calculation of fuel consumption and mileage. Memory seat postions for multiple drivers. Power passenger seat.

Love my Honda
By Macdawgg

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just brought this car on Tues (5/31). I have the LX-V6 model and I love it. It's quieter than my Camry and the ride is smooth as well. If you're looking for a dependable car try this one-You won't be sorry.!!

Audio System, Anti-lock Brakes, and Sunroof as well as the 16 cd-changer. I had Sirius put in and won't listen to FM radio again!!

I'd like this model to have the Dual- Zone Climate control that would be a nice feature as well as having the doors automatically lock when you put the car in drive, that's one thing I loved about my Camry