2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Great Car
By Stacie Fussell on 10/24/05 16:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Good car for the money. You get a great name for less bucks! Great gas mileage in the age of HIGH gas prices.

Honda keeps up the good work
By Patrick on 10/24/05 14:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My new wife informed me that my 2003 Honda Civic Coupe EX wasn't exactly a good family car and that we needed to look for a sedan. I did a lot of research and ended up wanting to stick with Honda. I was impressed with the 2006 Civic Sedan but my wife talked me into trying out the Accord. We weren't even a mile out from the dealership during our test drive of the 2006 Accord LX Special Edition when we decided that it was the car for us. I loved my Civic but comparing the Civic to the Accord is like apples to oranges. The entire car is just a step up. The comfort and ride of the Accord is phenominal. The build quality is great. The 4 cylinder engine performs beautifully. We love it.

I can't belive this is a Honda
By bugsy123 on 10/21/05 02:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

When I decided to purchase a new car, there were many models and makes that I had in mind. I testes the Acura TSX and the Acura TL as well as the Nissan Maxima and Altima. The last car that I tested was the 2006 Accord EX V6. My initial impressions were that it ahd the fell of a luxury car and the personality of a sports car. It handles well and has more than enough power to satisfy the side of you that wants to get up and go full throttle. In my opinion and after extensive research, the accord is a steal for the price and should be at the very least test driven by anyone looking for a well balanced, medium-priced car with a reputation for rock solid reliability.

My First Honda
By Jammit on 10/20/05 18:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car to replace my 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4.I was looking for a vehicle which was more economical but still comfortable to drive for a tall person (6'4"), and fun to drive. After extensive research my final choices were, the 06' Buick LaCross,'06 Toyota Camry,06'Nissan Altima 2.5, 06' Chevy Impala and the 06'Honda Accord. I chose the Accord. This car is, in my opinion, the best overall. It's very comfortable, safe, quiet, looks beautiful from all angles, performs like a sports car but has the comfort of a luxury car, and to top it off, it is excellent on gas!! The build quality is superb, has very stylish body lines, and the six speaker sound system sounds awesome! Very Nice!

We are now a Honda Family
By GoCards on 10/19/05 15:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We ended up purchasing the 2006 Accord after comparing it to the Mazda6, Camry, Jetta, and Altima. After looking at the build quality and enjoyment of driving, we narrowed it down to the 6 and the Accord. Since we already own a 2003 Honda Pilot, we know the quality of the Pilot. I was concerned about some of the 6 quality and didn't like the painted accents. So far, I do not regret it one bit. Who knew a 4 cyl. could have this much pickup and to go from a Pilot and a Jeep Cherokee, 30mpg has been a very welcome surprise.

Honda...still the best
By tygger on 10/19/05 14:25 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've always owned Accords or Civics, and just traded my Civic for the 06 Accord. We looked at the 2006 Civic, but the interior is...well, weird. The 2006 Accord is MUCH nicer and roomier, and the cost is very comparable once you add all the goodies. Absolutely no complaints..we drive a lot and love the new Accord. But one side note: be sure you CAREFULLY check the interior doors. Somehow the factory installed gray interior on the drivers side, and black on the passengers side, and we didn't notice for a week. No big deal, and Honda is making it right with no hassle. The Accord is definitely much nicer than the Civic and worth the extra money.

V-6 6 SPD w/Nav stands alone
By Steven W. on 10/18/05 03:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The V-6 6-Speed Coupe with Navigation stands alone in the Accords in terms of performance, appearance, and fun. You will love rowing the gears in this car as it zips from 0-60 in a slim 5.9 seconds. Stange price range though. For the same price you can get into a number of "luxury"-brand cars but with far less features (such as the voice activated nav). It is also competing with cars like the Nissan Altima 3.5. The Altima, however, does not offer a V6 6-Speed with Nav. They offer a V6 with Nav. They offer a V6 with a 6- Speed. But they do not offer a V6 6- Speed with Nav. How silly is that? The Accord also blows the Nissan away in terms of build quality.

Repeat Accord Owner
By Loyal Honda Owner on 10/17/05 02:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am very pleased with my Accord, Nothing but the best in workmanship and quality. The four banger (2006) is amazingly fast, hard to believe it is a four cylinder; very quick acceleration. This is my second accord traded 2001 vp,the best decision so far. The standard features are great!!! DRL's (Daytime Running Lamps), LED brake Lamps, Heated seats and mirrors, 8 air bags, 4 disc brakes, 6-CD changer stereo,Alarm, Best crash test results in class, and most of all best quality, reliability, and luxury for a honda. First day took a 500 mile trip (Round Trip) and it drove great...Test drove both cars 4- cyclinder and V6, both were great decided on the four because of the quick acceleration.Get 1

Love My Honda's
By JKM127 on 10/11/05 21:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 6th Accord, and they keep getting better, but less imaginative and lately always seem behind the curve. Wish Honda could do more about the road noise, the car could use some soundproofing; The gear shifter could be sleeker, sexier not sticking up so high; Offer better and more extior colors mixup the exterior and interior colors, would like to have gotten the satin silver with tan intior; do not like the painted bumper they scratch up to easily; and do love the realiability and quality.

Awesome new car
By zuffy on 10/09/05 01:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather, Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the 2006 Accord EX-L with navi to replace my stolen '95 Accord EX. I can't believe how much technology have grown since my last car. The car is extremely fun to drive. Handles well, performance is great for a 4 cylinders, all the buttons are easily accessible. The moonroof is very slow to open/close though. I can open & close my moonroof in my 95 Accord approx. 3-4 times before the 06 completely opened or closed.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.