2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Feels Like a Luxury Car, or Better
By LSH Jersey on 11/02/05 15:51 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Honda and only because I wanted a newer, more luxurious Honda; not because my ten year old one had anything wrong with it. Aside from ridiculous, opulent features such as memory seats or rear facing TV cameras this car has everything. Although it was a bit pricey it seems like an outright bargin when compared to Lexus, Mercedes, BMW or even Acura. I think those luxury car drivers should discover what they're missing. Great acceleration, reasonable fuel economy considering the power, no rattles, controls precisely in place, comfortable heated seats, pleanty of room, great handling and visability. I only wish they offered a variety of interior colors.

Honda All the Way!!!!
By BeautifulOne on 11/02/05 14:37 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Great car!!!! I love it!!!! For the last 2 years I had been driving a Volvo S80 T6 that kept breaking down on me. Finally, I said enough is enough, I went back to Honda. My Honda drives better than my Volvo did. The styling is great, the interior is great, and the ride is awesome. I missed driving a stick shift, so I had to get my new Accord with a stick, although I could have gotten the V6-6 speed (didn't want to pay for the extra gas with all the driving that I do) but the 4 cylinder 166 hp is great. Nice get up and go. Way to go Honda, same great car that I have come to know and love.

Excellent features for the money
By Miguel on 11/01/05 08:38 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Accord in the last 10 years. I bought EX V6 with leather, no navigation. Ride is smoother, improved noise road, excellent A/C. Don't feel transmission changes. You get very good features same as higher priced sedans for less money.

Five New Accords and Still Buying
By Austin McCown on 10/30/05 13:58 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is really a great little car. It is extremely dependable. This is not my first Accord. If it proves to be, as it has so far, having the dependability of its older brothers, it will be unbeatable. It is a blast to drive, handling like one of the cars in the 40-50K price range. I do wish they would improve on the quality of the leather. It just isn't durable. Cheap leather coupled with cheap vinyl! The brakes are also still a problem. I am already seeing signs of problems. These are my main complaints. I don't understand why Honda can't get the brakes to be more efficient. Other than that, I love my Accord. I was at 1st concerned about the 4-cyl. Not to worry! Power Plus!!!!!

The real deal
By Diehard on 10/29/05 14:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

With a bit of reluctance I decided to test drive the 6 speed Accord. What a car!!! This is a fast car and fun to drive. The gear box is as soft as butter and the interior is impeccably finished. No bells and whistles. The XM radio is a must and the sound system that comes with the 6MT is fantastic. Only the 6MT has 180w. The leather seat are very comfortable and the rear seat have plenty of room. Handling is superb and the redesign tail light looks great.

Love our new Sedan
By Barbara on 10/29/05 06:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My tall husband actually can be comfortable in the passenger seat of this great sedan when I am driving. Plenty of room in this car. Everyone who has seen it loves the 'luxury look." We love the good mileage we are getting around town.

Awesome
By Mike on 10/27/05 15:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Boy am I glad I bought this car instead of a V8 Truck with the rising gas prices. I intially started with 29mpg in my first tank. Now that it has broken in a little at 13000 miles I am always over 32mpg with my highest being 35 (600 miles on one tank). I don't baby the car either. I drive a constant 80 mph on the highway yet still mantain this mileage. It's comfortable, quiet, and roomy. I can't wait to see how it is in the snow. My last car was an 88 accord with 270,000 miles on it. It was excellent in the snow.

Great first Honda
By Cabinbldr on 10/27/05 14:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Both of my daughters own Accords and told me I could not go wrong. They were right. Traded an 05 Camry (was not happy with the way it drove) and am very glad I made the change. I really enjoy driving the Honda. The ride is great, it is rock solid on the highway at high speed, comfortable and much better looking than the Camry. Upgrades to the LX-V6 for 2006 are great - sunroof and 17" alloy wheels. New styling is also a big improvement on a previously good looking car.

Great gas mileage
By zebar on 10/26/05 20:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Honda 4 cylinder LX with automatic transmission gets great gas mileage. I just logged a 400 mile trip and average 34.2 mpg at 75-80 mph speeds throughout the trip. It is one of the few cars that actually gets the EPA mileage rating (34 mpg highway). I believe I would have achieved 37 mpg @ 70 mph speeds. The car handles like a BMW, has good road feel, and precise steering. Great Car!!!

Great Great Great
By JIM on 10/26/05 07:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is truly "the" automobile. If there is anything negative to say, it would be that the back seats have no leg room. I am taller and need my seat back which eliminates legroom in the back. I don't need back seat so this is basically a 2 seater for me. I love this vehicle! I am never in a hurry to get anywhere anymore. In fact when I get there I wish I still had some more miles to cruise.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.