2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
CRV to Accord transition
By tullj on 10/03/05 00:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I'm very happy with my new Accord. Of course the oveall quality is first rate, as I expected after owning 2 CRVs for years. The first thing I did a few days after getting the new Accord was to take off on a 4000 mile road trip of seven western states inclding 9 national parks and monuments. I drove from sea level in Seattle up to 12,200 feet on trail ridge road Colorado, to the desert southwest, and then up the pacific coast, in all types of weather and temperature conditions. I drove on long flat interstates at 80 mph and up and down steep mountains at lower speeds. I used all features of the car. it performed flawlessly. I averaged 36.7 mpg overall. I highly recommend this car.

Worth The Wait
By stoutrb on 10/02/05 22:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is incredible! The first time Honda has produced a six speed in a four door, what a pleasure to drive. Its quick, responsive, fun to drive, no comparison to anything remotely close in price range. I ordered a Carbon Bronze with Ivory interior, this car looks sharp. The close ratio six speed, what a trill to drive. Its like driving an S2000 with four doors! The clutch is alot easier than the previous coupe 6 speed manual transmission, not as touchy, much much smoother. My first tank of gas, I averaged 23.6 mpg, combination city and highway 50/50.

My Favorite Accord
By jabra on 10/02/05 01:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 2004 CRV to get the new 2006 Accord LX. I have never loved a car like this one. It is a sheer pleasure to drive, the quality of the fit and finish is so great. I have been averaging around 26 mpg in the city with the air on in Las Vegas. I really love the new design of the back of the car. The car rides so quiet and it handles like a sports car. This is my second Accord and this is hands down the most fun to drive, even with the 4 cylinder. The instrumentation is clean and beautifully lit. This is the first car I have ever bought where there is absolutely no buyer remorse on any level.

I Love This Car!
By Ralph on 10/01/05 00:03 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased my Honda Accord Ex, and it was love at first test drive. I recently had a Nissan Altima, and this is so much more comfortable. The ride is so smooth, and it's hard to believe that a 4 cyl engine is under the hood. It is so responsive. I really love the dashboard layout, as all the instruments are so convenient. The controls on the wheel are really nice. This is a lot of car for the dollar. It is the best deal out there. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a quality car, at an affordable price.

A little bit more..
By Steve1 on 09/28/05 17:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The 06 is just a little bit more of everything. A bit more powerful, a bit more quiet, a bit more sophisticated, a bit more styled, etc. I traded an 03 and the 06 is just a bit more refined.

06 Accord Rocks
By Steve on 09/28/05 00:25 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

A lot of car for the money. Great safety systems including standard side curtain air bags. Huge Trunk. Timeless design.

Just bought 2006 Honda Accord EX V6
By PaulBNKY on 09/27/05 22:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This car is fantastic! It is sporty, classy and dare I say practical. Got the hard to find Carbon Bronze Pearl with the Ivory interior. The car has first rate build quality and is stunning to look at in the daylight. Got my car for 27,000+ tax title and insurance. I would highly recommend it.

Excellent Value
By Steve on 09/26/05 15:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased our 2006 Honda Accord LX SE 5 speed after driving and comparing it to comparably equipped Chevrolet Malibu, Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima and Mazda 6. We found that the Accord compares most favorably overall when compared to the competion. Its ride, handling and performance of the I-VTEC 4cyl is tough to beat, its a very comfortable good handling quiet, fun to drive sedan. Our experience with Honda's has been very positive, our 98 Accord which we still own, has over 90,000 miles and has its original clutch, rear tires and front and rear brake pads. No problems whatsover and it returns around 30mpg in mostly in town driving, we think this 06 model will do even better.

Phenomenal Vehicle!
By Rob Mack on 09/25/05 21:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I absolutely love my Accord EX-L. I traded in a Chevy Blazer for this car and I'm glad I did! The Accord handles so incredibly well and is appointed in such a fashion to make you think you are driving a luxury vehicle. I went with the leather model to give it that extra touch of class, and it does it quite well. Everything inside the vehicle makes driving it so incredibly fun. I find myself just taking it out for a quick spin on the open road. It's hard to believe it's a family sedan.

Great car
By jeffincolo on 09/23/05 22:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just finished my first tank of gas in this car. It lasted 2.5 weeks and I got just over 30mpg with mixed driving. This car has nice power and drives smooth as silk at all speeds up to 85 (fastest I have driven it to date). The automatic transmission shifts smoothly and evenly during acceleration. The engine purs at 2500RPM at 75mph. The graphite pearl looks great on the vehicle. Also the LED tail lights look great. Interior is roomy and looks nice. Especially like the conveniant CD compartment under the radio. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for fuel economy as well as nice performance (handling and power).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.