2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
My First Honda
By Jammit on 10/20/05 18:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car to replace my 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4.I was looking for a vehicle which was more economical but still comfortable to drive for a tall person (6'4"), and fun to drive. After extensive research my final choices were, the 06' Buick LaCross,'06 Toyota Camry,06'Nissan Altima 2.5, 06' Chevy Impala and the 06'Honda Accord. I chose the Accord. This car is, in my opinion, the best overall. It's very comfortable, safe, quiet, looks beautiful from all angles, performs like a sports car but has the comfort of a luxury car, and to top it off, it is excellent on gas!! The build quality is superb, has very stylish body lines, and the six speaker sound system sounds awesome! Very Nice!

We are now a Honda Family
By GoCards on 10/19/05 15:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We ended up purchasing the 2006 Accord after comparing it to the Mazda6, Camry, Jetta, and Altima. After looking at the build quality and enjoyment of driving, we narrowed it down to the 6 and the Accord. Since we already own a 2003 Honda Pilot, we know the quality of the Pilot. I was concerned about some of the 6 quality and didn't like the painted accents. So far, I do not regret it one bit. Who knew a 4 cyl. could have this much pickup and to go from a Pilot and a Jeep Cherokee, 30mpg has been a very welcome surprise.

Repeat Accord Owner
By Loyal Honda Owner on 10/17/05 02:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am very pleased with my Accord, Nothing but the best in workmanship and quality. The four banger (2006) is amazingly fast, hard to believe it is a four cylinder; very quick acceleration. This is my second accord traded 2001 vp,the best decision so far. The standard features are great!!! DRL's (Daytime Running Lamps), LED brake Lamps, Heated seats and mirrors, 8 air bags, 4 disc brakes, 6-CD changer stereo,Alarm, Best crash test results in class, and most of all best quality, reliability, and luxury for a honda. First day took a 500 mile trip (Round Trip) and it drove great...Test drove both cars 4- cyclinder and V6, both were great decided on the four because of the quick acceleration.Get 1

Love My Honda's
By JKM127 on 10/11/05 21:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 6th Accord, and they keep getting better, but less imaginative and lately always seem behind the curve. Wish Honda could do more about the road noise, the car could use some soundproofing; The gear shifter could be sleeker, sexier not sticking up so high; Offer better and more extior colors mixup the exterior and interior colors, would like to have gotten the satin silver with tan intior; do not like the painted bumper they scratch up to easily; and do love the realiability and quality.

Awesome new car
By zuffy on 10/09/05 01:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather, Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the 2006 Accord EX-L with navi to replace my stolen '95 Accord EX. I can't believe how much technology have grown since my last car. The car is extremely fun to drive. Handles well, performance is great for a 4 cylinders, all the buttons are easily accessible. The moonroof is very slow to open/close though. I can open & close my moonroof in my 95 Accord approx. 3-4 times before the 06 completely opened or closed.

No brainer......it's a Honda
By Van Sinclair on 10/08/05 14:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Tried to decide between this Honda and a Mazda 6. I made the right decision. The build quality is far superior over the Mazda. Gas mileage is great and the 160 hp motor does fine in traffic and on the highway. Don't make a mistake and buy something else.

Drive this car
By zoomer on 10/07/05 11:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car except for road noise coming up through floor. The Acura TL has the same problem. Oh well, you can't have everything. Car is very smooth. Transmission is good but there is a gate to push through to get it over to 5th and 6th and another for reverse. One for reverse is all that is necessary for most drivers. Sound system is very good. Rear seat room is great.

2006 Accord EX V-6 6-Speed
By Rajan on 10/06/05 23:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 6-Speed is awesome plus there hardly any on the road that are like this. Gives people a shock when they find out its a 6-Speed.

Imagine More 4 Less
By Larry Y. on 10/05/05 23:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

That's right! Honda has done it time and time again, we recevied more for less for our dollars. This is our third Honda. 1st two were Civics, and this time my wife wanted an upgrade so we considered and purchased the Accord EX-L. Considered Acura, Toyota, Volvo, but glad we stayed with Honda. Unbelievable power, response, and smoothness from the 2.4L 4 cyl. due in part to the technological advancements like the "Drive by Wire" throttle control. This is the same engine that's in the Acura TSX de-tuned but for $5-6K less. Feels like a little V- 6. Great gas mileage and handling. Love the leather. Yes, we did receive more for less!

Superb for the Money!
By Borg on 10/03/05 21:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is our 3rd Honda Accord we've owned. Our last, a 2005 Honda Accord EX-L V6 where we were T-Boned by a drunk driver going 50 mph protected our family very well. We were very impressed with how well the car protected us. Accident safety aside, this is a superb car for the money. We got the EX V6 with leather, no navigation and were very impressed with the ride, amenities, performance, and fuel economy. Our friends have an Acura TL-though a wonderful automobile, offers similar sound deadening as our Accord. We didn't need HID lamps, or other "creature" comforts. So if you're looking for a safe, well built, comfortable car, check out the Honda Accord!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.