Used 2006 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Nice Buy
By GJ

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Cars dives well and smooth at 70- 80mph. I do alot of highway driving for work and the car has been great so far.

Favorite Features

New Dual Exhaust, XM Radio, Leather heated seats.

Suggested Improvements

needs Fog Lights as an option. also a little more beef in the audio department would help. Better Speakers..

Execllent first Honda
By Ab

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We really enjoy the car, ride, power, economy, leather heated seat. Quality of sound system. Storage is first rate as is the surprising trunk space.

Favorite Features

Sound Systen,comfort, economy, reliability,saftey features,

Suggested Improvements

Need homelink, auto door locks, electrochromic rearview mirror, fog lights.

My dream car
By Si

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I've driven Hondas for years, but this is my first brand new car. I was pretty sure I wanted the Accord, but I did drive other cars to be fair. This car is so comfortable, gets better mileage than the sticker says. Who needs extras when everything I could want just came with the car. I'm sure I will be as happy with this car in 15 years, when I still plan to be driving this car, as I am right now.

Favorite Features

seat warmers (we call them bun warmers), cup holders, sunglass holders, climate control that gets the interior warm or cool fast

Suggested Improvements

heated/cooled steering wheels would be a big plus. Also, if they could be available in purple next time I buy one, that would be ideal.

Glad We Upgraded
By melissa

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I average about 20,000 miles driving to and from work so we were looking for a reliable car. My past experience with vehicles hasn't been very good-lots of mechanical failures, expensive repairs. We did the research and were very impressed with the Honda Accord and sold after the test drive. Very smooth ride, lots of great features, and Honda has a great track record with their products. Can't go wrong investing with Honda!

Favorite Features

Cup holders are deep enough to actually hold cups - not so with other brands of cars. Also very roomy interior and I also appreciate the safety features (air bag systems).

Not surprised
By Julie Hazelton

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove the Ford 500, Altima & Camry and EX was by far the best. Smooth ride, quiet, good sound system (this could be improved), handles great, peppy for a 4-cyl. However, I am disappointed in the gas mileage so far but the car is really not broken in yet. Could have a few more bells and whistles like seat position memory, in- dash indicators of fuel and mileage. All in all, I LOVE THE CAR. Leather interior is soft and does not really hold the heat and here in Alabama, that is a consideration. Stop thinking, just buy one! Note to car manufacturers: please think of something to hold a woman's purse!

Favorite Features

Honda engineering, peppy response, smooth, quiet ride, 6 CD changer, back seat room, safety features

Suggested Improvements

Classier sound system, CD changer and MP3 player combination, purse holder, Auto-nation anti-theft system should be standard. In dash calculation of fuel consumption and mileage. Memory seat postions for multiple drivers. Power passenger seat.