2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
When will the Big 3 ever get a clue?
By dkwells1012 on 11/15/05 23:43 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The LX-SE has great features in an outstanding car for decent money. You can't go wrong if you drive tons of business miles. Good feel from the road without being harsh. Great acceleration for a 4 cyl. Excellent resale value down the road.

Sporty and Practical
By Monika on 11/14/05 17:49 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I am so glad I waited to get the 2006. The 6 speed in it is so much fun, Honda was smart to get up with the times! The comments and looks that you get on this case are always great. This case is quick, and fun to drive- it is a little bit of sports case in a sedan!

Well built car
By Al on 11/14/05 09:58 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was in need to get a new car and I had made my decision on the Corolla. I tried Hundai, used Lexus, Toyota, Mazda and I decided to visit a Honda dealer and figured for a couple thousand more I could buy a much better car. You can feel a difference from your normal car and the Accord. If you don't mind flipping your rear view mirror at night time, you will save a lot of money for the exact same car.

I love my accord!
By David on 11/10/05 20:47 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car. Fun to drive, responds whenever you ask it to, and its luxurious, too. It also gets great gas mileage, from about 25 in the city to 40 on the highway, to 35 on the highway going at 85 miles an hour with the AC on. I love being seen in it, and the H-badge is proof that its never gonna break down. Best 22 grand I ever spent!

Car to buy
By Gautam Gupta on 11/09/05 09:51 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have researched to buy a new car for almost six months. There were few cars in the line to buy like 2006 Passat, Mazda etc, but this car over runs every one of them. For a middle class buyers this car holds the value for the longest duration and then there is HONDA to stand behind it for the quality and performance. I have till now driven @ 500 miles and have enjoyed every bit of it. Sales person's are great.

Fantastic Car
By jsmith on 11/08/05 09:09 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Coming from a large 4x4 truck, this car is a refreshing change. Before my truck, I owned an '88 Accord that I was very attached to, yet reluctantly sold it. That attachement, along with gas prices, the world economy, social responsibilty, etc. is what brought me back to the Accords and Honda. The engine and transmission are butter smooth. The interior is quiet, fairly refined and comfortable. The suspension is taught and the steering precise. I still haven't went through the first tank of gas yet, but I expect the mileage to be as advertised. Overall, I am tickled with my Accord. Honda has done a very nice job with the design. The Accord SE is a GREAT value for the money.

Quality Car with the best value
By sanaboys on 11/07/05 12:39 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have this car for about a week with Carbon Bronze and ivory leather that turn many heads on the road. The quality of this car is simply impeccable. The engine is smooth and full of power. You did not step much of the gas even with this four cylinders. With the value of this car, it is comparable to thousands more Accura but with 30+ MPG advangtage. I was originally on the market for a Camry but after inspecting 06 Accord. It was just a no brainer decision. Camry is simply too plain and not very exciting. With comparable equipment Camry, it costs about $2000 more with dealer's attitude, which I do not know where that came from. Overall, you just can not go wrong with this car.

Perfect - Except for the driver seat.
By John on 11/07/05 09:24 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the best performing four cylinder I've ever driven, it does perform like a six. Handling is tight at any speed. The interior is high quality. At around 18,500, I feel I've gotten a pretty good deal as I've paid more in the past for less car. My only complaint is the angle of the front seat, I'm a little over six feet and have fairly long legs. After driving a couple of hours my right ankle starts to hurt from the sharp angle your right foot is forced at. No amount of seat adjusting seems to resolve this issue. I've never heard anyone else complain about the seat so perhaps I've the exception...

Little bit of everything
By Seg on 11/06/05 11:12 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I stepped out of an '04 S2000 to accommodate growing family and this has been the right choice. The car looks great, built very soundly, great performance for what it is and what it costs. It's a lot of fun to drive, and this is coming from a guy who has had cars w/400+hp and an S2000. The dual chrome exhaust pipes look good and remind me of my past sports cars. The leather is comfortable, the sound system is great, interior and exterior styling is slick, and the ride is smooth. Plus it's a honda so you know it's going to last you well beyond it's warranty. I'd recommend this car to anyone looking for a well-rounded commuter car that is fun to drive.

Feels Like a Luxury Car, or Better
By LSH Jersey on 11/02/05 15:51 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Honda and only because I wanted a newer, more luxurious Honda; not because my ten year old one had anything wrong with it. Aside from ridiculous, opulent features such as memory seats or rear facing TV cameras this car has everything. Although it was a bit pricey it seems like an outright bargin when compared to Lexus, Mercedes, BMW or even Acura. I think those luxury car drivers should discover what they're missing. Great acceleration, reasonable fuel economy considering the power, no rattles, controls precisely in place, comfortable heated seats, pleanty of room, great handling and visability. I only wish they offered a variety of interior colors.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.