Used 2006 Honda Accord EX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Best car I have owned
By lulu29

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the my Accord in 2009 with 30k miles, it now has 134k miles. I use it to commute to work. I have never had to do any work other the maintenance. Its fun to drive and gets great mpg. I bought my car from a dealership and its lowered. I love the look and style. Roomy interior to par. I have 2 more payments till its paid for. I'm seriously debating to buy another newer Acura or just keep driving this one.

The roomy interior is great because my parents are very comfortable, My boyfriend of twelve years (6'-5" and 240lbs) loves to drive this Honda, has plenty of headroom for him. The Stereo system rocks with a ton a bass.

Totally worth it :)
By mau1740

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought mine used 2 yrs ago with 48K miles. Today it has 103K miles and I have never had a problem with it .The only thing I have done is change the battery. Drives excellent and is very reliable. It gets about 29 to a gallon on average. Great car :)

my first honda :0)
By melissa

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first ever Honda and I have to say that so far I have NO regrets. I have always owned a Toyota and although I love Toyota, I love Honda as well! I bought this Accord with 38,000 miles on it and it rides like a dream. I love the 6 disc CD changer and the the control features in the middle are easily accessible, which was a problem in my Camry, I had to reach farther to change my radio stations. I also love the controls on the steering wheel! Awesome!! Very comfortable ride. Hugs the road. I've gotten tons of compliments on my Accord and most importantly my kids love it, too!!

6-disc CD changer, fuel economy, moonroof, side curtain airbags, LOTS of power!!

Needs power seats and moonroof controls are on the left of the steering wheel and need to be on the ceiling instead. There also needs to be a place to put the gas cap when fueling.

My first new car is a honda :)
By Adrienne

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this vehicle about a month ago. Coming from a '03 Chevy Silverado, this is much more comfortable and fun to drive. The gas mileage is amazing also. I used to have to fill up my Chevy twice a week. I fill up once a week just out of choice. I only use half the tank a week. UNBELIEVEABLE. This is a great buy, especially for soon-to-be moms. I bought the honda because I read about how safe they were and how efficient they were. I would recommend this vehicle to everyone.

The 6-disc CD Changer and the brakes. My chevy was manual everything (except the transmission), I love the power windows and locks. OH YEA! Almost forgot the fact that you can roll down the windows before you even get to the car.

The only improvements I would make is maybe power seats. Being 9 months pregnant trying to bend over and adjust the seat after my husband drove it is a bit uncomfortable. Also The doors almost close on me every time I try to get out. But all these were not enough to stop me from buying this car.

Great value
By brad

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven my Accord 2,000 miles in less than 2 weeks and love the car. It has gotten 32.9 mpg to 36.2 mpg which is very impressive. The 4 cyl 5spd manual transmission has more than enough power for me and zooms 80 mph with no problems. If this Accord continues this performance i'll never own anything but a Honda from this point forward.

Fuel economy is great. Engine noise very moderate. Telescopic steering is a nice feature.

Some place to store gas cap when refueling. Moonroof controls up top rather than left of steering wheel.