Used 2006 Honda Accord LX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Took a friend's advice, and bought a Honda Accord.
By Caroline

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

After purchasing MANY different new cars throughout my life, in 2006 I decided to take the advise of a trusted and wise Honda owning friend. He had 250K on his 2005 Honda Accord, and he loved the car. My Honda has been THE BEST auto purchase ever, and it is 100% reliable and inexpensive to operate! As a professional marketer and on the road most of the time, this is HUGE. Not sure I can ever part with her.

Great family vehicle
By arisu

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Enjoyed driving accord. Would recommend this model to most drivers.

Still the Best Car I Ever Owned
By Bruce

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Ok, I wrote a review of this car in January 2006 when I had owned it for 4 months. It is now 5 years old and I still Love it! Despite being hit from behind and knocked into another car for $5000 damage and a little later being hit by a tree for another $4000 damage, it still rides and drives as good as the day I bought it! 97,500 miles and only maintenance has been oil changes, tires, one new set of spark plugs, brakes, battery and one headlamp. I don't get quite the gas mileage I should be, but that is my fault as I need to change out the air filter and probably the gas one as well. This is one great car! I will own Honda's from now on!

reliability, handling, great ride

little less cabin noise would be nice

4get the Hybrids! Don't give up size!!
By R

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a manual shift 4 cylinder to save gas mileage and to better maintain control of the car... to have fun driving! I have done as well as 39 mpg highway driving, a little better than my 94 Accord stick shift. I use cruise more than the average person. You're going to get fewer mpg when you use gas with ethanol added. With the stick, you don't need 6 cylinders. Couldn't believe I actually looked at and drove others before I got another Accord. Even owned a used Camry for 2 yrs (automatic), but it doesn't have the same drivability as an Accord.

Cruise. Sunroof. Wish I had got the heated seats.

Outdoor thermometer. Sun visor extenders to take out a little extra sun in the middle of windshield and/or side window.

Great Great Car!
By mommy of 3

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have to admit I have always been a Toyota Camry woman until this car. Love it. I am so pleased with the car, rides great, good on gas, very very roomy. I have the silver which is very good on dirt. This is just a great car and I would tell anyone to get one.

Steering wheel feels good.

Put speakers in back. That's the only downfall