2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Best car I have owned
By lulu29 on 05/22/14 19:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the my Accord in 2009 with 30k miles, it now has 134k miles. I use it to commute to work. I have never had to do any work other the maintenance. Its fun to drive and gets great mpg. I bought my car from a dealership and its lowered. I love the look and style. Roomy interior to par. I have 2 more payments till its paid for. I'm seriously debating to buy another newer Acura or just keep driving this one.

Amazing vehicle
By ptr81 on 04/05/14 09:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX Special Edition 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased our Honda Accord SE in May 2013. It is amazing - with great fuel economy, impeccable build quality, and outstanding reliability. It starts flawlessly in -40 C weather and smoothly rushes to redline when it's driven hard. Although the steering is light, it is communicative and direct. This is one of the best Honda vehicles we have ever owned - next to my 1996 bare-bones Canadian Civic LX 5MT (DX in the US) Sedan.

2006 Accord LX V6
By snlane40 on 02/20/14 08:02 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The best car I have had overall. Very reliable. Like any other car you must maintain it & it will last a lifetime. There are minor flaws/cons with it like any other car such as the clear coat scratches easy, minor rattles in the door, steering is very tight. Pros are gas mileage is okay, built to last, no major issues, and leather seats have held up very well. I haven't had anything annoying or major happen. I've just maintained the car and not had any issues. I wish it had an AUX port and I wish it was AWD like some of Acuras cars like it. The biggest pro for me is the really tight steering but the pros out weigh the cons for sure. Overall worth the money

Best buy
By marcko24 on 06/30/13 10:53 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

The best car I ever had by far, I was very happy with my accord, but....I trade it for a cc passat 2010, what a mistake !!!! People who bought my accord is sooo happy, and my CC is in the workshop! 3 years I used the accord with zero problem, nothing at all, the best car by far

Accord ex sedan 6 cls
By marcko24 on 06/23/13 22:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever had,I trade it for a cc passat and just ne month needed to be regret ,my cc is in the workshop , u want no problems? Buy accord

Honda's keep you safe, great family car
By kpaoff on 05/09/13 22:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had my 2006 Honda since it was brand new. It has been my favorite car I have ever owned. It holds its retail value like no other. I called it my baby, I always wanted one when I was younger. Well I have the luxury of being able to say my baby saved my life on Tuesday when a 74 year old lady ran a red light and tboned me. My side and curtain air bags went off. My baby, my Honda saved my life, she didn't fair too well :( but she did her job like she was suppose to. After everything is settled headed to buy my second Honda Accord.

One Great Car
By ha2006 on 05/02/13 20:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Ive owned my Accord for 1 year 5 months now. Its been a great car to me other than me having to have the transmission replaced. Dont expect yours to crap out on you though, the previous owner only had the fluid changed 1 time in 100,000 miles. Bad idea. Oh well, other than that its been great! Just usual maintenance is all its needed. It feels like a very solid car, i get 25-27 mpg routinely and all i do is drive to school and work. Its in good shape overall, i do detail it every week. The paint still looks great. Mine has 110,000 miles on it now and it still drives great. VERY smooth 4 cylinder engine and more than enough pick up, this thing is peppy! continued in favorite features section.

Excellent Car - Comprehensive Review
By jc92 on 09/10/12 21:10 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Note: I have owned this car for several months, though my father owned it since March of 2005. The 2006 Honda Accord is a pleasure to drive. It's pickup is quite responsive and powerful, its 244 HP or so is perfect for this car. I also get good mileage, about 22-23 MPG average. The interior is roomy, the seats have a good balance between cushion and support, and the leather has held up well. The ride is average, but controlled. As far as handling is concerned, it has a light feel to it and takes the curbs pretty well, though its not a German car. I will also comment that the speakers are superior to that of any luxury car I've been in, including the BMW 5 series, Acura TL, and Lincoln MKS.

Totally worth it :)
By mau1740 on 04/29/12 15:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought mine used 2 yrs ago with 48K miles. Today it has 103K miles and I have never had a problem with it .The only thing I have done is change the battery. Drives excellent and is very reliable. It gets about 29 to a gallon on average. Great car :)

Best car I have owned!!!
By bluecrablover on 04/27/12 15:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I inherited this car after I surprised my husband with a pick up truck. We bought it new. I have been driving it for the past 2.5 years. It has almost 100000 miles and has never been repaired. Regular maintenance only. I have replaced the brakes once and 1 set of new tires and a battery and oil changes. That is it. I will drive this car until the wheels fall off. The wipers bang loudly and will cost about 300.00 to replace the motor. That's it. And this is coming from a die hard Camry driver. I would buy another Honda Accord.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.