Used 2006 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 363 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Honda Accord Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Silver Bullet
By R. Cox

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Extremely reliable. Safe. Good acceleration. Knows how to climb mountains easily. Love this car.

Great family vehicle
By arisu

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Enjoyed driving accord. Would recommend this model to most drivers.

BEST CAR EVER OWNED IN 50 YEARS
By Joe Kordash

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is the best car I have ever owned in 50 years. So good I just purchased another new one after driving for 248,500 miles. Still able to get 29 - 30 mpg on the highway. Was not really ready to part with it but I wanted the latest in technology safety and creature features.

A great first car for teenagers
By Drew

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan w/Leather (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my first car that my parents bought for me as a graduation gift. I couldn't be any happier with it! I average around 30 miles per gallon and it only costs around $30 dollars to completely fuel over here in SoCal. The leather still looks very nice after 10 years and the interior has a timeless design. The 4 cylinder engine has just enough pep for most people and the revs sound great at higher RPMs. I do enjoy speed though and wish it had a V6 but I'll just wait for that when I can buy a car on my own. The exterior design is also nice. I still get comments from friends guessing that it looks a few years newer because of its design. I also really enjoy the hydraulic power steering on this car over the new cars that have electronic power steering. There's much more weight to the wheel when turning and it feels better tuned for a more natural drive. One complaint I have is that there is no AUX input to play music from my Ipod. Come on Honda, you already have a factory radio that is AUX ready! If you're on a budget but want a reliable and somewhat luxurious car, I would definitely look at this and this is 10 years after it was released!

2006 Accord EX. L
By Todd King

2006 Honda Accord Sedan Value Package 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

2006 Honda Accord great car, no issues, biggest issue has been replacement of both airbags. Dealer is backed up and waiting 9 hours for repair is not good. Engine is great switched to synthetic oil at 100k and it runs like a top