2006 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Most reliable car I have owned
By sublimefan661 on 08/19/12 21:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new from the dealership with 7 miles on her. Its now been 6 years, 80k miles later and she still drives the same as she did when i first got her from the dealership. No major work done except oil changes, battery once, all four tires twice, front brakes once, air filter and just passed smog with flying colors. Im going to keep driving this thing till the engine blows up.

Takes a licking!
By shawn2e on 05/08/10 15:20 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this accord brand new in Monrovia. The only problem I had was cheap arm rest had came unattached and the brake rotors would warp after excessive freeway usage. No other problems with the car from day one until totaled. I do have to say this is a safe car. First accident was striking a box spring and spare tire on the highway ripped front bumper right off. 2nd accident totaled car, rear end impact at 50 mph! Was able to walk out of the car shaken up and unhurt. I would have to say I would buy another Honda Accord when the time for me to buy another car comes around. it's a good everyday car to run around, commute, errands, or go out in. Good price for the piece of mind.

Best Accord Honda has ever made!
By John on 08/19/09 09:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Well balanced car all around. The Interior design is astonishing, exterior design is sharp and sleek. Great get up and go power for a four cylinder. Rides smooth and quiet on the highway.

ripped off
By dan on 01/10/07 17:01 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2006 coupe in 2005 i decided one day to compare spec 0-60 the clutch blew up when i hit 2nd gear they would not go good with warranty nailed me for 18,000 for one years use had 9600 km on it i have never been so disappointed how i was treated by the dealer and honda canada

My 2nd Honda Accord Coupe
By Dab on 09/21/06 15:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 2000 Accord Coupe back in 2002, for a Mazda. Worst Mistake I Ever Made...that is until I traded my 2002 Mazda for a Brand New 2006 Accord Coupe! Smartest Move ever made! The Gas Mileage is AWSOME! The Horsepower is more than necessary when needed. I still get surprised when I hit the gas from a complete stop or to pass on the Highway. Take it from me...my original Honda Accord Coupe did not give me any problems at all. The are one of the MOST reliable cars on the road. I expect my NEW '06 Model will be just as dependable, if not better.

Just perfect
By cherpitbull on 07/26/06 19:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It drives easily. The standard features are amazing. The style of the coupe is elegant and sporty. It's affordable luxury.

Excellent commuter vehicle
By MSletten on 11/23/05 11:17 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

If you want a fun, stylish commuter that's thrifty at the pump, this is your car. So far I've averaged 32 mpg (measured by me) despite having nearly 170 hp on tap--a magnificent engineering feat by Honda! My perception of 4 cyl engines is forever changed. This is a quiet, comfortable, fun, economical and FAST car. Don't get the 4 cyl engine for your teenager thinking it'll keep him/her out of trouble! The five-speed shifter is butter-smooth, and with a hyraulically-assisted clutch makes putting the 170 ponies on the ground an enjoyable endeavor. And for the icing; airbags all around-- head, side and front. I'm very pleased with this vehicle!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.