2006 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Typical Honda Reliability
By Andrew on 08/09/10 11:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven 5 Honda cars before and bought this one for the same reason I, or my family, has owned the others: reliability and low cost of maintenance. The only problems have been a faulty engine temperature gauge, which would have cost a lot more to replace in other car brands, and a window issue. In the last 300 miles, the driver's side window would not roll up. This has happened twice and is intermittent. I think the switch will probably have to be replaced. I doubt it will be a costly repair. Other than that, no issues. I just paid it off and plan to drive it to 300k, which is a possibility with these cars. My only complaint is Honda interiors tend to rattle, which started early on.

Damaged goods
By BOB on 09/30/06 04:27 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Car was damaged when I purchased it from the dealer. It started showing signs of rust on the passenger door just behind the hinges. Dealer said he was aware of the problem when I purchased the certified used car, The car was only 2 months old when I bought the car. I contacted Honda and they stated that it was not their problem.

Three Times The Charm
By Tony on 04/10/06 09:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Accord 5 speed coupe This car the best one yet in gas mileage performance, comfort and looks.

It's a Honda
By Tony on 03/31/06 05:57 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my third Accord 5 speed. The first tank of gas I got 32.23 mpg I travel 130 miles a day this car is very fast and comfortable handles well.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.