Used 2006 Honda Accord Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

extremely reliable
By Jim Mehlich

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 2 honda accords the current one is a 2006 six cylinder. My wife loves it she feels very safe driving it. She got rear ended in our first honda and walked away with out a scratch. I was totally impressed by that. Jim M

LX Special Edition
By banjobama

2006 Honda Accord Coupe LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 2006 Accord for almost a year now and I LOVE IT. It looks great (2-door coupe) and sporty with tinted windows, moon roof, and the dual exhaust. The inside is all leather and wood trim, it looks fantastic and is extremely comfortable. My only complaint is I wish it was easier to get into the back seat from the drivers side. But if I was that worried about it I would have gotten a 4-door car. I had to drive it in some Seattle snow and it handled great. I wish the stereo had Bluetooth but I guess it's a little old for that. Besides that it sounds good. I feel this car looks a lot better inside and out than a lot of newer cars just coming out.

Hidden Gem
By grantman64

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Got a new job where I'm on the road a lot, so I needed a comfortable, reliable car -- but I wanted something with some luxury and sportiness! Oh, and I only had a used-car budget. I found my EX-L V6 coupe with only 57k miles on it, and man, I just love it. How does Honda make their V6 so smooth? When I mat the gas, it gets up and goes, and the engine never sounds thrashy or strained. And the handling is good for a front-driver - it doesn't bob or float, and though the ride is firm, it's not punishing.

- Potent and refined V6 - Sporty handling - Slick but refined styling in and out - Bold, clear instruments and controls - Excellent build quality

- More headroom for tall people - Squelch the few rattles in the interior - Better material on seat bolsters - More sound insulation

Always Buy Honda
By ashbmcc

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I honestly love my Honda Accord. I bought it with 88,000 miles 2 years ago and now have 130,000. I drive a lot and needed a good quality car. Honda is the way to go, and especially an accord. I've contemplated selling my car only because of the loan I used to buy it is sinking me. But, I just can't actually get to the point of wanting to give up a car I really enjoy having and one that has been so reliable. When I bought it two years ago with 88k miles on it, it was Honda certified with a year warranty I paid extra for. I shouldn't have purchased the warranty, although always good to play it safe, but I never needed to use it. Great car. Love it.

Heated seats!!

The back side windowsare sometimes difficult to check my blind spot, but this also more so for me since my windows are tinted. But I think the back side windows should be a little bit bigger with less space between the back side window and the side doors.

disappointed
By lacyayn

2006 Honda Accord Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Cute car, fun to drive though I recommend the manual transmission if you are looking for fun. Really disappointed with the gas mileage achieved though. I am told its due to the ethanol in gas now. Only getting on average 25mpg highway when its rated up to 31 and get about 23 around town.

LOVE all the extra cup holders and compartments, really like how much you can adjust the seat height, changes the feel of the vehicle and offer's great options for drivers of different heights! Fairly comfortable on long drives.

PAINT! PAINT AND MORE PAINT!!! Paint is chipping off in the groove around the top of the rear windshield, a spot that is definitely not caused by getting nailed by a rock! Also had to have the torque converter replaced at 43k miles. DEF not a repair that should have been made at that mileage! Bad blind spots caused by the front pillars.