2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
LX Special Edition
By banjobama on 07/02/14 11:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my 2006 Accord for almost a year now and I LOVE IT. It looks great (2-door coupe) and sporty with tinted windows, moon roof, and the dual exhaust. The inside is all leather and wood trim, it looks fantastic and is extremely comfortable. My only complaint is I wish it was easier to get into the back seat from the drivers side. But if I was that worried about it I would have gotten a 4-door car. I had to drive it in some Seattle snow and it handled great. I wish the stereo had Bluetooth but I guess it's a little old for that. Besides that it sounds good. I feel this car looks a lot better inside and out than a lot of newer cars just coming out.

Excellent Car
By Steve on 07/17/10 18:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

It does all things well, but nothing spectacularly. That having been said, I don't appreciate it until I have to drive something else then I want my Accord back. Handling is excellent. 3.0 L V6 makes good power and torque.

My First Honda
By HalBill on 05/29/10 21:55 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased my 2006 Accord LX Cope, 5-29- 10, This was a pre owned with a one previous owner. I fill that I got the best deal possible. I have driven it only about 80 miles so far. But it is great car, Drove over a few rough roads with no rattles. Great Looks, love the moon roof, cd player, power seats, 17" wheels. Lots of get up and go. Haven't driven it enough to tell about the Miles per gallon. Hopefully the v6 will provide that. In the past I have owned a Toyota Camry and a Nissan maxima. After one day of ownership I can say that the Honda is the better car.

Great car! Lots of get-up-and-go!!
By VTtigger10 on 11/30/06 10:36 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Oh do I love this car! I thought for about 2 seconds about getting the 4cyl but I'm so glad I didn't. This car is fun to drive, fast, and did I mention powerful? It's safe, reliable and comes with a great warranty. Definitely recommend this car over an Acura RSX, over a Civic or any other comparable car, LOVE IT!!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.