2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Best car I have owned
By lulu29 on 05/22/14 19:48 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the my Accord in 2009 with 30k miles, it now has 134k miles. I use it to commute to work. I have never had to do any work other the maintenance. Its fun to drive and gets great mpg. I bought my car from a dealership and its lowered. I love the look and style. Roomy interior to par. I have 2 more payments till its paid for. I'm seriously debating to buy another newer Acura or just keep driving this one.

Totally worth it :)
By mau1740 on 04/29/12 15:30 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought mine used 2 yrs ago with 48K miles. Today it has 103K miles and I have never had a problem with it .The only thing I have done is change the battery. Drives excellent and is very reliable. It gets about 29 to a gallon on average. Great car :)

my first honda :0)
By melissa on 05/29/08 17:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first ever Honda and I have to say that so far I have NO regrets. I have always owned a Toyota and although I love Toyota, I love Honda as well! I bought this Accord with 38,000 miles on it and it rides like a dream. I love the 6 disc CD changer and the the control features in the middle are easily accessible, which was a problem in my Camry, I had to reach farther to change my radio stations. I also love the controls on the steering wheel! Awesome!! Very comfortable ride. Hugs the road. I've gotten tons of compliments on my Accord and most importantly my kids love it, too!!

My first new car is a honda :)
By Adrienne on 05/23/06 06:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this vehicle about a month ago. Coming from a '03 Chevy Silverado, this is much more comfortable and fun to drive. The gas mileage is amazing also. I used to have to fill up my Chevy twice a week. I fill up once a week just out of choice. I only use half the tank a week. UNBELIEVEABLE. This is a great buy, especially for soon-to-be moms. I bought the honda because I read about how safe they were and how efficient they were. I would recommend this vehicle to everyone.

Great value
By brad on 01/11/06 23:32 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven my Accord 2,000 miles in less than 2 weeks and love the car. It has gotten 32.9 mpg to 36.2 mpg which is very impressive. The 4 cyl 5spd manual transmission has more than enough power for me and zooms 80 mph with no problems. If this Accord continues this performance i'll never own anything but a Honda from this point forward.

We are now a Honda Family
By GoCards on 10/19/05 15:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

We ended up purchasing the 2006 Accord after comparing it to the Mazda6, Camry, Jetta, and Altima. After looking at the build quality and enjoyment of driving, we narrowed it down to the 6 and the Accord. Since we already own a 2003 Honda Pilot, we know the quality of the Pilot. I was concerned about some of the 6 quality and didn't like the painted accents. So far, I do not regret it one bit. Who knew a 4 cyl. could have this much pickup and to go from a Pilot and a Jeep Cherokee, 30mpg has been a very welcome surprise.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.