2006 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Honda 2006 V6
By Don Buchman on 06/12/07 13:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Great car! The engine is so smooth that it's hard to tell it's running at idle. Performance is super! Comfortable to drive. Quiet on highway.

From Dodge to Honda
By Erin on 02/26/07 12:16 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing my first 4 door car. I love the V-6 the Honda offers...definitely worth the extra money. Smooth ride and handles great. The sunroof is awesome and the 6 disc cd player rocks. I will probably be sticking with the imports for my next purchase.

Excellent car !!!
By ANGEL on 10/17/06 11:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I tried the 2007 V-6 Toyota Camry and compared to the 2006 Honda Accord V-6, the Toyota has no comprarisson to the Honda, it accelerates way better, much more comfortable, I feel safer in the Honda. It's a great car !!!!

It's great driving a smaller new car
By Evelyn Jacobs on 10/12/06 01:40 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I had a very large turning radius in my late husband's Cadillac...What a pleasure it is to be able to make a turn in one movement... It took me a while to get used to the inner mechanics and stickshift [automatic] on the console [instead of the wheel]. I still have difficulty releasing the hand brake because I'm not as strong as I used to be. But, now its a real delight to zip around! P.S. I'm 88 years old.

Shifting Problems
By Ted on 07/09/06 15:49 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I chose this car over the others because the Accords I drove were smooth and comfortable. The new one that was delivered for me shifts harder then the ones I drove and my daughter's '06 Accord V6/5A. I've had it to the dealer 3 times. They have reprogrammed the PCM twice and it has helped the uncomfortable shifts; but not corrected it to what I found was normal in others. Please take the car for a long drive first.

Love my Honda
By Macdawgg on 06/01/06 19:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I just brought this car on Tues (5/31). I have the LX-V6 model and I love it. It's quieter than my Camry and the ride is smooth as well. If you're looking for a dependable car try this one-You won't be sorry.!!

I love my new Honda!!
By Laurie on 04/03/06 00:58 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was very hesitant to purchase a new car after driving my old one for 7 years. It is so nice to get off from work now and get into my wonderful new Honda. I have been very pleased with my purchase.

Best Value for the $$
By Vanderblat on 03/30/06 02:19 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking at the Altima3.5 v6 , Mazda 6 V6, Camry v6 SE. the Honda is just a better buy! The Honda is the only one that doesn't need Premium fuel. The Accord has a great revised rear end (love the LED) awesome wheels, great interior fit & finish, Tons of space. Fuel ecconomy is great for a V6 with 244HP. To sum it all up, the Honda is a great everyday car looks great drives fast has a very good 5 speed Auto tranny you get a lot of "zoom zoom" when you need it and all drama free. No doubt the best car you can get for the $$ period.

Surprisingly Sporty
By ntimmerman on 03/21/06 16:56 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I spend six to eight hours per day in my car. I bought the Accord LX V6 because of the reliability ratings and fuel efficiency. Was I ever surprised at the performance! The V6 has plenty of zip, and responds well even at interstate speeds. The 17" wheels give it a very sporty appearance. The design is solid, and the ride comfortable. I strongly recommend the Accord! The performance, value, and features are the best on the market.

good on power not on handle
By adam on 01/07/06 22:41 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Accord LX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought 2006 LX V6 and drove 450 miles. Engine is good and has enough power, Nice quality inside and outside. City/Highway is about 20 mile/gallon. This car is not as solid as our 2003 VW passat on highway. The reason why we bought Accord is its history of reliability. Our 2003 VW Passat has too many problem although it is much more fun to drive than Accord. We almost sent Passat back to repair every three months. Our Acccord has too much road noise. It is a very soft driving car. When you push hard, first thing you feel is the "lag".

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.